I cant post in classifieds

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
i dont think we have to worry about him coming back

turbo_mustang12

Reaction score
Hahaha alright you guys are real tough behind your keyboards. I could have sworn my post count was higher. I'm on so many forums I lose track. I emailed the admin before I asked this and never got a reply. I've never been treated like this on a forum. Nice too see all of you gang up on somebody who isn't familair with this site. Says a lot about you guys. Thanks anyways!

Kenaizer

forum member
Reaction score
Hahaha alright you guys are real tough behind your keyboards. I could have sworn my post count was higher. I'm on so many forums I lose track. I emailed the admin before I asked this and never got a reply. I've never been treated like this on a forum. Nice too see all of you gang up on somebody who isn't familair with this site. Says a lot about you guys. Thanks anyways!

Adios

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
The classifieds are not a public service for anyone who wanders by the front door. They are designed to be a benefit for active members. Go peddle your crap on whatever forum you normally post on, don't pop over here once every 2 years to sell shit.

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
uh-oh-internet-tough-guy-here.jpg

turbo_mustang12

Reaction score
I apologize for not reading the rules and for asking this question. You guys are right, I was just looking in the wrong sections for the classified rules. Everything I sell, I sell locally also to avoid misunderstandings.

Taxman

One foot out the door
Reaction score
He's posted as much in this thread as he has in four years.

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
I LOL'd out loud at this thread. I KNEW it was going to be good when I saw 2 pages worth of replies in THIS section. LOL!!!

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

We have very specific selling rules to prevent scammers and people ripping off our board members. You need to establish yourself here first as a member people can trust before becoming a seller here.

turbo_mustang12

Reaction score
We have very specific selling rules to prevent scammers and people ripping off our board members. You need to establish yourself here first as a member people can trust before becoming a seller here.

Thanks man. All I wanted to know.

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
Thanks man. All I wanted to know.

Stick around. This place has THE BEST MODS and members in any and all forums. Don't be offended. We just play hard here but the members and mods have a wealth of knowledge and this place gives to each other in everything.

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
Stick around. This place has THE BEST MODS and members in any and all forums. Don't be offended. We just play hard here but the members and mods have a wealth of knowledge and this place gives to each other in everything.

Drive your fuckin car, Darren!!!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back