I feel discriminated here...

Scrape

forum member
Reaction score
Yes I live in Canada but I am willing to pay but it seems that some of you seem to discriminate against you neighbors up north. It's not like I want it for free. I just get told flat outright right that you won't sell to me because I live in Canada. This is not fair as we Canadians contribute to this forum as well. I don't seem to get this as much on the "other" forums. I have bought some things from other members on this forum without any issues but there always seems to be a few #@#$%s out there...

If you need to ban us Canadians then do it other than that you should create another Classified section for the guys that are willing to ship in North America.:wtf1:

StangPower05

"Pony Up"
Reaction score
Ive never had a problem shipping anywhere in the world as long as the buyer pays full costs! You can buy from me anytime. The money up there is the same money down here and money is money to me!

Mustang30212

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'm willing to ship anywhere. I just made a post stating that all prices included shipping to the Cont. US. I do that because I have a fairly good idea of what it costs to ship most items. NEVER stated I wouldn't ship international though. If you see something you want just ask for a shipping quote.

RH

PS...this'll get moved pretty quick.

RH

Please post in English... I can't read Canadian

DoubleFacePalmFail.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

BadHabit2Break

forum member
Reaction score
Yes I live in Canada but I am willing to pay but it seems that some of you seem to discriminate against you neighbors up north. It's not like I want it for free. I just get told flat outright right that you won't sell to me because I live in Canada. This is not fair as we Canadians contribute to this forum as well. I don't seem to get this as much on the "other" forums. I have bought some things from other members on this forum without any issues but there always seems to be a few #@#$%s out there...

If you need to ban us Canadians then do it other than that you should create another Classified section for the guys that are willing to ship in North America.:wtf1:

I see no "Supporting Member" under your username......:wtf1:

Paps

forum member
Reaction score
Lol you are canadian? North america right?
I'm from French Polynesia, 8 hours flight from Los angeles and i never had some issues with someone as they get money for what they sell.
Maybe some people doesn't like Canadians i don't know...but it's alright for me in my tiny island from nowhere.

86GT351

forum member
Reaction score
Lol you are canadian? North america right?
I'm from French Polynesia, 8 hours flight from Los angeles and i never had some issues with someone as they get money for what they sell.
Maybe some people doesn't like Canadians i don't know...but it's alright for me in my tiny island from nowhere.

Sounds like a personal issue. In all seriousness. Can you post a picture on a world map of where your island is located?

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
Where is this Canada you speak of??????? Is that the piece of land north of us we protect?????? Pahahaha.

crownaviation

http://www.tudyno.com/
Reaction score
I understand people not wanting to ship to CA. I have done a few transactions and it always seems to be a PITA. Paypal holds funds forever as tracking is a joke in CA. Customs forms and tax etc... Sorry, love our neighbors up North but won't do any personal transactions unless I really really have to... nothing personal bro.

tjm73

of Omicron Persei 8
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
You should hook up with someone not far over the boarder. THen you can buy and ship to them and then pick it up at your discretion on a "shopping" visit to NY.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back