fc359520.gif

cwhit23

forum member
Reaction score
Didn't get your way? you should give these guys a call

butt-hurt.jpg

Please post in English... I can't read Canadian

I lol'd

So if I understand correctly, you have had transactions in the past on here and had no issue with the seller shipping to you. But apparently there is a recent circumstance to where someone exercised their personal right to not ship international. So now the entire board is discriminating against you so you are demanding that we either ban users in Canada or provide them with special privileged....

Are you fucking serious? Whiny ass snow back. Grow a full pair already. If the person didn't feel like fucking with international shipping then that is his prerogative. Do you bitch and cry to every ebay seller that says they will not ship international as well? Or did you figure you would test the waters here first to see if your tampon leaked before doing it somewhere else?

I spit my beer out laughing at that.. .. :roflmao:

TexasKyle

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
So if I understand correctly, you have had transactions in the past on here and had no issue with the seller shipping to you. But apparently there is a recent circumstance to where someone exercised their personal right to not ship international. So now the entire board is discriminating against you so you are demanding that we either ban users in Canada or provide them with special privileged....

Are you fucking serious? Whiny ass snow back. Grow a full pair already. If the person didn't feel like fucking with international shipping then that is his prerogative. Do you bitch and cry to every ebay seller that says they will not ship international as well? Or did you figure you would test the waters here first to see if your tampon leaked before doing it somewhere else?

My morning coffee about choked me here.

Perhaps you should grant his request and ban the Snow Back.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back