I found you, Miss New Booty!

R1V3R5

5-Oh!
Reaction score
Looks great!

Where did you get your spoiler? I don't always see them with the gurney flap painted black, which is correct. And I'm trying to find a place that sells them prepainted but also paints the gurney flap black.

CMK720

forum member
Reaction score
Love dat ass!! Haha where did ya buy the spoiler from?

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Thanks again for the compliments guys. Yes. the 3DCarbon rear GT500 spoiler really sets the back end off. The puny stock spoiler just looks meek by comparison, IMO.

I was torn between this spoiler, the GT/CS style pedestal spoiler, and the RTR spoiler. I definitely think I made the right decision.

I got mine prepainted from CJ Pony Parts. I PM'ed Rick, whose is a forum member here. He helped me out. I was lucky that I caught the spoiler on sale a few months back.

Here's the link to the part, but PM Rick@CJPonyparts on here first. I'm sure he'll take care of you.

http://www.cjponyparts.com/3dcarbon-rear-spoiler-gt500-style-2010-2014/p/RS10-V/

mikeyfitz

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
Looks good man, have had the RTR license surround sitting in my garage for awhile and just havent had the urge to put it on for whatever reason lol.

kylecm85

forum member
Reaction score
Nice. I am going to do that difusser for sure. I have a backup camerea in my spoiler so thats a no go at the moment.

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
I appreciate the comments guys.

Mikey, sell that RTR license plate surround. You won't need it when you jump ship to get that bowtie. :poke:

Kyle, do the diffuser! It looks so sick in person. Just remember when you are cutting up your bumper cover...it's just like getting a hair cut. Better to cut too little and have to go back and cut more off than to cut too much and really be screwed. Ford really doesn't include a template for trimming your stock piece, so you kind of have to lay the diffuser over the stock piece and eyeball it from there. It's really not that bad, though.

Hani

forum member
Reaction score
Looks nice. Definitely changed the rear look!

I'll be installing the RTR plate along with Roush valance and axle back soon. Did you have any issues with supporting the park assist sensors wires after removing the stock license plate?

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Hani, do it man! You won't regret it. And no issues at all with the rear parking sensors. I disconnected the wiring harness when i removed the bumper cover, and i didn't have to trim around/near the sensors themselves. The boss diffuser is a ford factory part, so it was designed to work with the rear park assist. I'm not 100% positive about the Roush, but I'm sure it's a similar design.

And thanks John! Different for sure. I'm really proud of it though. Lol

Last edited:

mikeyfitz

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
Hani, do it man! You won't regret it. And no issues at all with the rear parking sensors. I disconnected the wiring harness when i removed the bumper cover, and i didn't have to trim around/near the sensors themselves. The boss diffuser is a ford factory part, so it was designed to work with the rear park assist. I'm not 100% positive about the Roush, but I'm sure it's a similar design.

And thanks John! Different for sure. I'm really proud of it though. Lol

All 3 are interchangeable so should be same

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Hani

forum member
Reaction score

Yeah, no worries on the diffuser fitting. I was asking about the sensors wires support after cutting the bumper (the area shown in red circle):

platebracket_zps05fb2a94.jpg

I know it's a minor issue, just thought to ask. I don't want wires laying around behind the RTR plate when I get it installed :thumb2:

What's next for the car now? we didn't see the front of the car yet.

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
I gotcha now. I see what you mean. RTR includes some zip ties to secure the wirng harness.

Pretty much done with the car for now. The front has the the Roush chin spoiler, billet grille from AM, and a center fog light relocation kit. I will post up some pics when I can.

Last edited:

RedMosesSC

Reaction score
Much better... I though the '10 rear was bad until i saw the '13,

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back