I found you, Miss New Booty!

KonaBlue11

forum member
Reaction score
There's less barrel distortion in your last picture, making everything look a lot better than the earlier shots. The license plate mods don't jump out at the eye quite as bad as it first looked.

Overall, I'd have to agree, an improvement! It looks more aggressive!

cbrtrx

forum member
Reaction score
Looks better, I say paint the red reflectors black so they dont stand out so much. Also I would paint the fake gas cap gloss black.

07silvergtss

forum member
Reaction score
Looks great man, Your stang is looking badass. Nicest GB stang I have ever seen. Pics don't do your stang justice man congrads. Is that a wrangler I see in the background I have a jk too. We should hit some trails man.

BlackDragon

Large Member
Reaction score
Looks great! I would do the rtr trunk panel and delete all chrome from your tail. Would look even more badass IMO...

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
I am thinking about plasti dipping the chrome ring on the faux gas cap and installing one of these bad boys from Emblem Pros:

http://emblempros.com/inc/sdetail/25116/16286

MustangGasCapEmblem9.jpg

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Looks great man, Your stang is looking badass. Nicest GB stang I have ever seen. Pics don't do your stang justice man congrads. Is that a wrangler I see in the background I have a jk too. We should hit some trails man.

Thanks man! I really appreciate the kind words.

Yeah, the Jeep in the background is my trail toy, a 97 TJ. Lifted and locked. Fun off road, but it's a death trap on the highway! LOL

I may be going wheelin' on Saturday May 25th with the FedEx guy who delivers all my car parts! LOL I will PM you if you wanna join us. If not then, maybe some other time. Then get some Mexican food afterwards??? :highfive:

07silvergtss

forum member
Reaction score
That sounds fun! As of right now I should be in town. I hope its nothing to extreme lol All I have is lift and 35's.lol no winch :( So I might just join yall pm with the details as it gets closer please. Yes plasti dipping the faux gas cap would look great or the RTR Panel that IMO that would make the Booty look even wider. mmm mm mm. lol

Chris1229

forum member
Reaction score
Love the way the car looks, I am about to order the RTR license plate surrounding. But I can't decide what rear wing I want, I love the gt500 wing. but I also like the RTR wing!

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
That sounds fun! As of right now I should be in town. I hope its nothing to extreme lol All I have is lift and 35's.lol no winch :( So I might just join yall pm with the details as it gets closer please. Yes plasti dipping the faux gas cap would look great or the RTR Panel that IMO that would make the Booty look even wider. mmm mm mm. lol

I think the trails we are going to go to have everything from mild to wild. I have to drive my Jeep to and from the trails, so even though I don't mind beating on my Jeep a little bit, I don't get too crazy because if I break something in the drive train, I'll have to get a tow home. FWIW, I am also running 35's.

What kind of wheels are those?

ASA GT5's...but I think you know that by now. ;-)

Love the way the car looks, I am about to order the RTR license plate surrounding. But I can't decide what rear wing I want, I love the gt500 wing. but I also like the RTR wing!

Thanks bud!

I had a hard time deciding between the GT500 and the RTR spoiler. I don't think you can go wrong with either one. :thumb:

Nice you still have the stock liscense plate surround?

Thanks! And yes, I still have it. If you are looking for a stock one, PM me and we'll make a deal.

SeanD

forum member
Reaction score
Thats the same thing they said when the 2005 Roush cars came out with the same things in the bumper. Roush then decided not to put it into their cars after for some reason. aybe because of all the negative feedback.

I like it though on the new style. Looks rights at home.

Looks like the forklift holes:)

SeanD

forum member
Reaction score
TGR96,

How does the Boss rear diffuser attach to the factory bumper? A buddy of mine has a '13 and likes the look, but not all the work associated with it.

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
The Boss diffuser has several tabs that attach it to the factory rear bumper cover. As you can see from the pics in my first post, you have to trim some of the factory rear bumper cover off to get the Boss diffuser to fit, and you also have to cut a few more slits in the factory piece for some of the tabs on the diffuser, but it's not that big of a deal. However, Ford doesn't include a template or anything, so you kinda have to place the diffuser over the factory bumper cover and "eyeball" it to figure out where to make the cuts. I used a Sharpie to mark my cut lines. As long as you take your time, measure, then re-measure, then measure one more time, it's not too big of a deal. :)

Tell your friend to go for it! I love the Boss look over the crap stock rear end that Ford puts on the 13-14's from the factory. And doing the work is half the fun! :beer:

Last edited:

mikeyfitz

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
The Boss diffuser has several tabs that attach it to the factory rear bumper cover. As you can see from the pics in my first post, you have to trim some of the factory rear bumper cover off to get the Boss diffuser to fit, and you also have to cut a few more slits in the factory piece for some of the tabs on the diffuser, but it's not that big of a deal. However, Ford doesn't include a template or anything, so you kinda have to place the diffuser over the factory bumper cover and "eyeball" it to figure out where to make the cuts. I used a Sharpie to mark my cut lines. As long as you take your time, measure, then re-measure, then measure one more time, it's not too big of a deal. :)

Tell your friend to go for it! I love the Boss look over the crap stock rear end that Ford puts on the 13-14's from the factory. And doing the work is half the fun! :beer:

You do know that the lines to cut are already on the back side for you lol, tabs as well. There's a template built into your bumper

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

FIVE-OH

forum member
Reaction score
Looks good! I'd get a stubby antenna next and lose the huge factory one.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back