I just spanked a GT500.

2013Boss302

forum member
Reaction score
This guy probably drives a car like this because he can't get a Mustang.

Captainstr8edge

Hardcore Superhero
Reaction score
aa.jpg

ford20

forum member
Reaction score
Ya real funny bro I aint got a mullet. I got my own style so what if Im skinny Im big where it counts.

Heres my pic if any of you internet tough guys wanna step up u kno wat I look like.

8ase9u8y.jpg

Look at this Chris Angel looking ass motherfucker. When you and your boyfriend go back to you bedroom to do magic tricks I bet your favorite one is hide the wand. Your boyfriend behind you like abra cardabra bitch where did it go.

TurboIROC

Troll with a Mullet
Reaction score
Dat car is sick yo. Here's a pic of whats gonna pass u if u try to run me.

5uzute3a.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
Ya real funny bro I aint got a mullet. I got my own style so what if Im skinny Im big where it counts.

Heres my pic if any of you internet tough guys wanna step up u kno wat I look like.

8ase9u8y.jpg

Oh shit guys. Check out this hard mofo. He's to cool for us. We better be careful he doesn't take our women with his sweet maro, his tough punk look and his "big where it counts"

DDTCM

Dan
Reaction score
There isnt a fucking thing in this world that will help that pos 305 make hp, not if its a stock engine. I dont know anyone that would spend money on building a 305..fucking 195 hp boat anchor.

What about a 307? :crazy:

BEAST

CHEROKEE NOOB HUNTER
Reaction score
=TurboIROC;2077207]
8ase9u8y.jpg

Dude you are a skinny white kid... Why in the fuck are you speaking ebonics? What fucking connection do you have to ..... fuck it.

I hope the fuck you are a troll. If you are not, please go get a fucking vasectomy NOW!

Mach2burnout

05 Redfire GT
Reaction score
Dat car is sick yo. Here's a pic of whats gonna pass u if u try to run me.

5uzute3a.jpg

HahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahaha.....I'm really HahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahahahahaving a hahahard time stopping laughing. HahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahahaHahaha!

durr4456

forum member
Reaction score
Electric turbo. He wasn't kidding when he said he was turboed. He just forgot to say it was electric.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back