I LOVE people who park in front of my driveway (towed mustang content inside)

Mikes05GTPremium

forum member
Reaction score
Hey guys just gotta rant real quick. I live on a main street in dorchester but my driveway is on the side street. i normally park the stang in front of the driveway..but not last night because this one family with two shitty cars (96-99 sable and late 90s grand am) decided to park in spots that left their cars hanging over my driveway.

these people mind you dont clean out or wash either of their cars. one of them, the son, sits around and smokes cigs all day either in the cars or on a fold up chair and will go up and down the street. the window is smashed on the sable and its got tickets and its been sitting there for almost 2 weeks now. the cars are literally filled with trash i have no idea how they do that. literally cant get into the backseats. the cars SMELL terrible as you walk by and theyre obviously all beat up. enough on that

so i decided since i cant park the mustang where i always do ill put it on the street across from my house. I wake up at 730 today and realize that street cleaning is on the opposite side of where i thought it was and my car went bye byes.

problem is my ID, and debit cards are in the trunk. And i cant get to my pay because instead of giving me a temporary card to my current account, citi-bank decided to give me a new card instead and not yet transfer my 700 dollars worth of payroll.

i HATE how ignorant people can start this whole cycle. The thing that gets me though is people have blocked my driveway before and id think someone would learn their lesson sooner or later. guess not. time for a house with a driveway up to a garage.

Captainstr8edge

Hardcore Superhero
Reaction score
Next time they park in front of your driveway have them towed instead of running the risk of you getting towed.

Edit: also, I have tomorrow off if you need a hand getting it. Pm me if you do!

Mikes05GTPremium

forum member
Reaction score
That's the thing though, I've tried having them towed but the city can't do anything about it supposedly. I'm gonna try and get it today but if I don't ill def let you know thanks a lot man. I just put my exhaust on adnd washed the car too..

Grabber

Coyote Snob Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear.

How can the city not do anything? If they are parking in a way that blocks you from entering your driveway/residence, that should be unlawful.

In Chicago, if a Car is blocking someone's driveway in any way preventing them from safely or even being able to enter their driveway, consider that car gone.

bullitt boy

Reaction score
You tried to be a nice guy and where did it get you? The way you described this it sounds like you do not pull into the driveway but park across it. Were they "in" the driveway or just too close to allow you to park across it?
Why not just park in the driveway?

Wicked One

forum member
Reaction score
Why was your ID and debit cards in the trunk??

I keep my ID on me at all times along with my debit/credit cards.

Sucks that it got towed, I get people blocking my driveway all the time, I just hook up a chain and drag them in the street, then THEY get towed.

Good luck.

808muscle

forum member
Reaction score

Sucks that it got towed, I get people blocking my driveway all the time, I just hook up a chain and drag them in the street, then THEY get towed.

Good luck.
Lol, love that.......

ID and debit cards left in the car! This is why you don't leave them in the car. I would move. Neighborhood sounds shitty. I don't understand if they are blocking your driveway why won't the city tow them? Call the cops, have them tell cig boy to move it.

Last edited:

06silverbullet

forum member
Reaction score

Good luck.

i leave my id and debit cards in my car sometimes, mainly as i just leave em in my uniform pants, matter of fact they're in the car right now lol

Mikes05GTPremium

forum member
Reaction score
yeah i tend to leave mine in the car with my work pants. guess thats a mistake.

my driveway is for a 3 story house that we own with 2 spots. the 2 spots are filled atm until other cars sell.

the city has said to leave notes and that there is not much of anything they can do about it. tried multiple times but will again if im forced too. i have it back now, with everything, and it doesnt have a scratch on it. so for now other than the money situation its alright.

Wicked One

forum member
Reaction score
Either way you look at it, it sucks. fuckers block your driveway, you relocate to accommodate the shitheads and you get towed.

We just get a nice $60 street cleaning ticket, no towing.

Grabber

Coyote Snob Member
Reaction score
Here is a nice solution. Put one of these, or 12 of these on those cars.

you_suck_at_parking.jpg

Bmr4life

2005 GT
Reaction score
Never leave valuables in a NICE car. Those are the first to get broken into.

808muscle

forum member
Reaction score
Glad you got your car back with no damage.

I bought some of those no parking stickers similar to the police abandon vehicle ones. The glue is so nasty you gotta get a scraper and goo gone to remove them.

Wicked Pissah

forum member
Reaction score
dude i wouldnt even drive through dorchester!!, never mind living there, or leaving wallet in car. i cant believe when you didnt see your car there, you knew it was towed, i would have thought it was STOLEN right off the bat...but any ways lol, glad to hear you got it back and it was ok!

dascoyne

Enormous Member
Reaction score
If their car has been there a while then call the city and let them know there's an abandoned vehicle outside your house. It'll start with a window citation. If they ignore the citation (or if they *cough* don't see the citation) then it gets towed for sure.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back