I made the cross over

DTony

forum member
Reaction score
Which area are you from?

What rims did you mount the DRs on? I know I was highly impressed of what the 17" et streets that I ran did to my times in the sig ;)

I live in Mason Ohio and like was mentioned I got the car at a small local Lebanon dealer.

The DR's are on American Racing Torque Thrust M's. 17 by 9 with a 6" backspacing. The tire calls for a 10" rim but they have worn very nicely on the 9's. The M&H's work great...I had a best of 1.59 60' in the Challenger on them.

Last edited:

DTony

forum member
Reaction score
Tony I live east of Cincy. My new 5.0 auto has just over 500 miles. I might make it to Tri State as well (Edgewater will be open and I've always ET'd there faster) maybe E20. If you see a Kona Blue 5.0 stop and say hello, the name is Dale.

I will look for you at Tri state. They are running tomorrow so I will definitely be there.

2SSARME

Banned
Reaction score
Traitor!
I'm posting this up on challengetalk!!!!

(nice car, for some weird reason I like how the 5.0s look)

DTony

forum member
Reaction score
Traitor!
I'm posting this up on challengetalk!!!!

(nice car, for some weird reason I like how the 5.0s look)

LOL....most of my friends over there knew I was buying a GT. Plus I still will be racing some old Mopar iron.

DTony

forum member
Reaction score
dodgetony....gotta come up with a new user name....like...nododgetony...

I am working on it. I thought that name might stir up some the guys here but I had already registered under that name a while back so I went with it.

firestang70

SW Ohio Ninja
Reaction score
How did you do? I made it to Edgewater. The best I managed was a 12.80 @ 111 on street tires. My 15s were rubbing so stock tire it was. I was pretty impressed.

DTony

forum member
Reaction score
How did you do? I made it to Edgewater. The best I managed was a 12.80 @ 111 on street tires. My 15s were rubbing so stock tire it was. I was pretty impressed.
I went to Tri state. I was on DR's and went a best of 12.68 and best mph of 112. I hope to make it out one more time next week with my tune, cai, and 4:10's.
Great times on your street tires!! Maybe we can meet up at the same place next week.

I posted my time slip in the dragrace section.

mdun6

forum member
Reaction score
I live in Mason Ohio and like was mentioned I got the car at a small local Lebanon dealer.

The DR's are on American Racing Torque Thrust M's. 17 by 9 with a 6" backspacing. The tire calls for a 10" rim but they have worn very nicely on the 9's. The M&H's work great...I had a best of 1.59 60' in the Challenger on them.

Welcome to the site Dodgetony. Dp you ever go up to KillKare Speedway? I live in kettering and I would love to see your car run. I was thinking about coming down yesterday but I'm not that motivated at the moment.

Last edited:

DTony

forum member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site Dodgetony. Dp you ever go up to KillKare Speedway? I live in kettering and I would love to see your car run. I was thinking about coming down yesterday but I'm not that motivated at the moment.

Thanks. I do run at Kilkare ocassionally. It's a nice track however their schedule don't work with my work hours too well. Are they still running?

mdun6

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks. I do run at Kilkare ocassionally. It's a nice track however their schedule don't work with my work hours too well. Are they still running?

Yeah I'm pretty sure they there was a test and tune at kilkare last weekend. I go out on Thursday nights with my son in the summer.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back