I need an opinion on this Termi

2010Elanore

forum member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I haven't been on here in a while since I sold/parted out my 2010 mustang. I have been looking for a termi cobra for a while, 2003 to be exact. A local dealer took one in on a trade, for a 2012 cts-V so I am wondering what you think? Obviously the price is a little high, more like 22 or so I think is in-line. The guy who owned the car, I can call to see what is all on there, i.e clutch etc. I am not sure to be honest, I just found it an hour ago.

http://www.hawaiiautogroupusedcars....-Conv-SVT-Cobra-Honolulu-Hawaii-96819/3847559

cwhit23

forum member
Reaction score
Actually seems like a pretty decent deal. Milage is low, same car in my area would sell for 25-28k. I like the termi's a lot, good luck.

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
I'd DEFINITELY talk to the previous owner to make sure it's on the up and up and nothing has ever been wrong with it or wrecked.

r.barn

forum member
Reaction score
I would say $25k is too much, but it does appear to have a liquid cool KB with Mammoth intake, so somebody dropped some bucks into it.

2010Elanore

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah I was thinking a little high on the price, check with the owner and see if they could tell me gears, trans, injectors, etc. What should I be looking for with the KB with the mammoth intake?

Agent007

forum member
Reaction score
Not high on the price at all for a Zinc Yellow Termi with 13k miles. Check out www.Hi-endauto.com for price comparison. They specialize in supercharged cobras and other high end cars. Their prices are pretty spot on for the mainland.

jonw605

forum member
Reaction score
I'm pretty new to this forum, but not to the new edge or termi's.
That price isn't bad...at a dealer there's always a little room too. Of course prices differ in different areas, but that would be a safe buy in my book.

GerRod

forum member
Reaction score
Looked like the previous owner did a little spirited driving with it given the Mammoth and drag radials. Try to talk them down a few thousand and go with it. I wouldn't let stuff like injectors and gears hold me back.

808muscle

forum member
Reaction score
Oahu's racetrack has been closed for many years now....at least 5, so its doubtful it has been raced on island in awhile.

dlrs14

forum member
Reaction score
Hold off for a lil bit, just found out about another one that should be posted on HPM shortly. Black on black some thing like 40k miles. Supposedly the guy put a ton of money into it...gonna be asking about 25k with a lil bit of wiggle room.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back