I was on a new best pass but.....

JJ@WMS

forum member
Reaction score
It was eliminations yesterday so I had to lift or I would have went too fast and broken out but the MPH tells the story.

11.71@111mph with a 1.594 60ft. The car usually traps around 117-118mph.

This is the cars best 60ft and when you consider its only running LCA's with relocation brackets and a panhard bar thats pretty good. Stock shocks and springs/struts on a 28x10.5x15 Hoosier. :beer:

FWIW I feathered the throttle to keep a bumper on the car in the left lane and do so from about 1000ft on. Most likely would have been an 11.4 or so if I kept my foot in it.:beer:

JJ

Attachments

• MIR Sli.JPG
    MIR Sli.JPG
    221.7 KB · Views: 51

bpmurr

forum member
Reaction score
Damn, JJ that's moving considering the limited number of mods on your car. You're making me continue to regret my GT500 purchase even more! :)

When I dump my GT500 and get a GT I want to to be the "Street" Version of your car.

JJ@WMS

forum member
Reaction score
Killer 60' man!

Thanks. :thumb2:

We are trying very hard to keep this car as close to what a regular guy would own and drive while still racing it every once in awhile. We didnt want a massive rear gear and found the 4:30's to be a perfect fit for daily driving and for racing. The fact that its 60ft'ing the way it is with stock shocks/springs/struts is amazing and I'm very happy with the results and yes my Sons carseat was still in the backseat.

For those that dont know, here is our list of mods;

JLT CAI
SCT/WMS tune
4:30 gears
METCO LCA's and relocation brackets
Mcleod RST clutch
JPC/Dynotech one piece driveshaft
BMR Rad support/Swaybar delete
Pypes super system exhaust with stock manifolds/cats/midpipes.
Racestar wheels, 15X10 rear with 28x10.5x15 and 17x4.5 front
Full interior with a race weight of 3590 with me in the car.

JJ

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back