If you were ever going to go...

jsawyer

uh oh
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
:pompoms:
Here are the first two. I have more that I will be uploading.

There is obviously a little camera shake --- but I think its cool because that is what is really going on --- if I had the camera mounted on the glass with the vibration dampening stuff, I think it would look like I am racing a cadillac or something.

Here are the first two---I am going to upload more....

[SFIRE]In-car-camera-Irwindale-Whipple-Mustang_156322[/SFIRE]

ChevyKiller

Preferred Internet Drink
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Great vids and great runs Paul!!!!

The camera mount I bought was cheap and it mounts anywhere on the car. I tested it on my smart car yesterday mounting it to the front fender and the vids were cool. Can't wait to use it at the track next week!

Heads up... you go it!:piano:

GT4Dino

Whimple Whomper
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
WTG Paul, those vids are amazing, though the outside vids showoff the auditory authority of the car better!

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yeah, the key would be to have both---so you could do the pass from the outside and inside. Plus, it would be nice to be able to see the second car---so I want to race you or Mark or whomever that can beat my ass---that would be great video.

Here are a couple more--different camera- I had it on widescreen but when I uploaded it on streetfire they cropped it, so they didn't turn out as good as I thought---on the camcorder or computer on widescreen there good though....

[SFIRE]In-car-camera-Irwindale-Whipple-Mustang-night-wide_156326[/SFIRE]

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back