Impulse buy resale

08calspecial

forum member
Reaction score
I bought a lot of parts over the winter and have just decided that I really don't need some of them. That's the only reason for sale. Some of this stuff was bought on here, and I'm not going back and looking to see what I paid for it. I'm just pricing it where I think appropriate.

Shipped prices are to cont us. I have no idea why my photobucket app rotates the pictures. Sorry about that.

I'll be going by order of PMs, so make sure you PM me if you want something. I'll give everyone 24 hours to pay before going to the next person

First is a set of smoked headlights. I believe they are raxioms. I bought them off a member on here and decided just to vht my own. They are used but in great shape. Sold.

1288144f.jpg

Summit UDP $100 shipped. Purchased off member. Used but in great shape. Can't remember the mileage that was on them.

b5dcab3d.jpg

Brand new GT500 strut mounts (sold) and pair of eibach camber bolts (sold)

8c9f59fc.jpg

Brand new gt500 throttle body with electronics (sold) and BBR adapter (sold)

75200830.jpg

Moroso power steering tank Sold. Powder coated textuIred black. Used, has a chip and some wear marks on the cap and mounting tab.

33538a02.jpg

6c9bfbcf.jpg

3a0d65d6.jpg

Factory 3.55 gears. 30k miles, good shape. SOLD.

43adc878.jpg

I'll be going to Italy in May for a couple months. Not sure the exact date but the sale will be postponed then.

Last edited:

Lupo222

forum member
Reaction score
Will you take $200 for the lights, d/s loop and gears? I'm in Afghanistan with limited computer access, so if thats ok, PM me your paypal and i'll pay you next time i get on a computer in a couple days

08calspecial

forum member
Reaction score
All lines are formed based on PM order and PMs responded to. If you didn't PM me, you should have read the entire post. I'll try to get to anyone in this thread after the PMs shake out.

The tank, gt500 mounts, camber bolts, headlights, gears are all pending

TexasKyle

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
If the headlights fall thru, I want them. i will Paypal immediately.

gil_t2

Love Nitro in the Morning
Reaction score
I did not see the mount for the drive shaft loop, do you have it?

AbdullaGT500

forum member
Reaction score
BMR driveshaft loop $100 shipped. Has some light scratches, but nothing major. I never used it but I was told it was mounted up but never ran. I have the bar and bolts but I forgot to put them in the pics. I can get pics of them tomorrow of someone wants them.

I did not see the mount for the drive shaft loop, do you have it?

^^^

08calspecial

forum member
Reaction score
Ok so camber bolts, power steering tank, and headlights all sold. Everything should ship tomorrow. Anything sold after this point will ship next monday as my parts are at my parents house and you are better off if you wait for me to pack it up.

08calspecial

forum member
Reaction score
TTT. Still have the gt500 TB and spacer, UDP, loop, and gears. Buy more than one and I'll give you a discount!

08calspecial

forum member
Reaction score
Everything will ship tomorrow guys. I'll PM everyone tracking numbers when I get them.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back