ipad in mustang...... SERIOUSLY?????

Hessian

forum member
Reaction score
Last edited:

koach

Reaction score
^ You really don't wanna share with me huh?

Sorry... I do want to share with everybody. I just don't have time right now to do proper writeup. I'm out of town for the next couple of weeks I hope to get one up soon.

MikeVistaBlue06

Inventor: Asshole Points
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

IMHO, it is just something else for someone to fuck with while driving and be majorly distracted and cause a friggin wreck and possibly kill someone.

Leave this shit at home so you can play with it while you are stationary on your couch!

I don't even like those GPS units. My wife has one of those. One day she grabbed it when we were going somewhere and fired it up and the gal starts talking. I told her to either turn it off and stow it or it will be out the fucking window in about 3 seconds!

My :2cents:

Mike

HOLYWD

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
IMHO, it is just something else for someone to fuck with while driving and be majorly distracted and cause a friggin wreck and possibly kill someone.

Leave this shit at home so you can play with it while you are stationary on your couch!

I don't even like those GPS units. My wife has one of those. One day she grabbed it when we were going somewhere and fired it up and the gal starts talking. I told her to either turn it off and stow it or it will be out the fucking window in about 3 seconds!

My :2cents:

Mike

this is true , a lot of wrecks .
I have a touch screen but normally only mess with it when im at a light or something :beerdrink:

Charlie Sheen

Armed and Hammered
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
IMHO, it is just something else for someone to fuck with while driving and be majorly distracted and cause a friggin wreck and possibly kill someone...

LOL, couldn't be any worse than this little gem that Don found. Be sure to check out the customer images and the reviews.

"This review is from: AutoExec - WM-01 - Wheelmate Steering Wheel Desk Tray - Gray -
My copilot and I both used these during our "daily grind" transcontinental flights from San Diego to Minneapolis. We had to modify them a bit to fit snug against the instrument panels (when we bought them we didn't realize the planes we fly don't have steering wheels!), but in the end it did the job. With our laptops firmly in place we were able to focus our attention on what really mattered, participating in raids with our WoW clan. During our last flight we were so immersed in trying to take down Eranikus that we overshot Minneapolis by a full hour and a half before some annoying flight attendant interrupted us, babbling something about "FAA and F16 fighters."

We'll definitely use this product again at our next gig, whatever and whenever that happens to be...

Highly recommended!
"

Last edited:

dascoyne

Enormous Member
Reaction score
LOL, couldn't be any worse than this little gem that Don found. Be sure to check out the customer images and the reviews.

"This review is from: AutoExec - WM-01 - Wheelmate Steering Wheel Desk Tray - Gray -
My copilot and I both used these during our "daily grind" transcontinental flights from San Diego to Minneapolis. We had to modify them a bit to fit snug against the instrument panels (when we bought them we didn't realize the planes we fly don't have steering wheels!), but in the end it did the job. With our laptops firmly in place we were able to focus our attention on what really mattered, participating in raids with our WoW clan. During our last flight we were so immersed in trying to take down Eranikus that we overshot Minneapolis by a full hour and a half before some annoying flight attendant interrupted us, babbling something about "FAA and F16 fighters."

We'll definitely use this product again at our next gig, whatever and whenever that happens to be...

Highly recommended! "
OMFG the customer images are terrific!!!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back