iPhone

The Dizzel

comming at cha' with NA
Reaction score
The ablity to view S197 forum on the iphone is grrreat!!! you have to by an app, but its still way cool:clap:

Matt94GT

Reaction score
you shouldnt need an app....? when i visit it asked to use tappatalk (what ever that is?) but i just clicked ignore.

Last edited:
B

Bucstang

Tapatalk for the iPhone makes is so easy to view this forum, I can even check it while at work! :thumb2:

TexasKyle

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
No tapatalk for me either. 3G internet FTW. Now, if Apple would support Flash....

mikeysgt

forum member
Reaction score
Nevermind. Just installed the free app. I'll stick with the regular Internet version on the iPhone. Not really liking the tapatalk version.

mikeysgt

forum member
Reaction score
my iphone is jailbroken but just wanted to see what it looked like. i like the regular website view better though

mmiller40

Reaction score
I ignored tap-a-talk as well. I have no problems viewing the site, sending PM's etc using just the safari.

+1 for wishing they would offer Flash. When I replace our phones I will not have another apple without flash support.

shatter

White And Nerdy
Reaction score
I ignored tap-a-talk as well. I have no problems viewing the site, sending PM's etc using just the safari.

+1, I am not paying for an app when the built in browser handles it just as well! And I hate all those "Posted using Tapatalk" crap that gets posted by default, turn that signature crap off, it's spam dammit!!

I might go HTC Incredible so I can get as far away from AT&T as possible here in a few months, will have to see how the 4G iphone compares.

TexasKyle

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
+1, I am not paying for an app when the built in browser handles it just as well! And I hate all those "Posted using Tapatalk" crap that gets posted by default, turn that signature crap off, it's spam dammit!!

I might go HTC Incredible so I can get as far away from AT&T as possible here in a few months, will have to see how the 4G iphone compares.

It still wont support Adobe Flash I bet. Which is one of the main reasons it pisses me off. That and AT&T's network is THE SUCK.

rednek01

TangerMean!
Reaction score
if you get the opera mini app (free) you can access pages with flash. Its kind of rough around the edges though.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back