Is this serious? E-Mail I received.

BMR Tech

Traction Vendor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
So the question is, shall I send this link to him a week or so later? He did not respond to my last "kill it with kindness" closing....

Decisions.

BMR Tech

Traction Vendor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
LOL Thanks. I'm not sure where the loosness is coming from in the front, but all the bushings are in the neighborhood of 7 or more years old so it may behoove me to just replace them all.

7 Years?

Impossibru. A rep for one of our competitors (and customer of ours) has been going around insinuating that our bushings are a poor design, and they fail/crumble within minutes of putting them on.

So anyways, I am offering to send you new bushings if you need them. I mean, we have enormous mark up on our parts, so surely I can afford to send you $15 worth of bushings 7 years later?

If you don't want them, then that's fine. ;)

LMK sir!

BleedinBlue

forum member
Reaction score
So the question is, shall I send this link to him a week or so later? He did not respond to my last "kill it with kindness" closing....

Decisions.

YES. There's at least a small chance he'll join the forum just to discuss. That would be fun.

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
7 Years?

Impossibru. A rep for one of our competitors (and customer of ours) has been going around insinuating that our bushings are a poor design, and they fail/crumble within minutes of putting them on.

So anyways, I am offering to send you new bushings if you need them. I mean, we have enormous mark up on our parts, so surely I can afford to send you $15 worth of bushings 7 years later?

If you don't want them, then that's fine. ;)
LMK sir!

Wow. BMR rocks. I have to be able to put some more BMR parts on my car somewhere.....Even if you threw away those shorter a-arms in the trash. :shakehead:

BMR Tech

Traction Vendor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
WAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?

[FONT=&quot]Hello. I purchased the BMR front and rear sway bar set a little while back from Granatelli outlet on ebay. They said that this question should be directed toward you. I installed it last Saturday but I had some trouble with the front sway bar not fitting in place. The front bar is 35 mm wide and the bars "lip's" that keep the bar from moving when installed where a little too wide. I was able to get the bar on but it required the bolts to point out a an angle. It appears to be holding, however I did want to at least ask if it was safe. So the front sway bar is attached to the same position the original one was, but because the brackets are now positioned a little wider than the original, the bolts are angled outward; not much, just about a centimeter. Would that be considered still safe?

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Granatelli selling our parts? [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]:goofy_batman:[/FONT]
[/FONT]

07TR

forum member
Reaction score
Kelly I have a supreme amount of respect for you not telling them to go pound sound by the way your write up on the bmr suspension parts just swayed me to say that when I get their I'm definitely buying bmr parts

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
Hah

How the hell did they get your stuff to sell?
Remove it from a car and sell it used?
Wonder if it's even BMR or they just said it was :p

cbass

m̶o̶u̶t̶h̶s̶e̶x̶
Reaction score
Red sway bar, must be BMR.

Maybe they're selling it for UPR, copying the design couldn't have taken all that long.

rogcat1

Reaction score
I'm in the parts department at a Harley dealership. I hear the same thing often, and I just tell them I can't beat the price, knowing that what they are buying won't last, and they will be back, and pay for quality parts.... Or they will just continue to buy cheap over and over.

Back