Iso Catless mid x pipe 05 gt

OutlawEvans

forum member
Reaction score
Looking for a catless mid x pipe, such as the pypes mid x pipe. ect.

OutlawEvans

forum member
Reaction score
I have a magnaflow x pipe that was catted and I blew the high flows out of.

Does it have the 02 bungs and such? and it bolts up to the stock system/length headers right?

How much would you let it go for?

CammedS197

forum member
Reaction score
Does it have the 02 bungs and such? and it bolts up to the stock system/length headers right?

How much would you let it go for?
Yes it has all o2 bungs for front and rear and bolts right up to stock headers. Also there is a spot for a wideband if needed as well as of now I have one of the o2 plug screws in it.

My email is [email protected]

I can shoot you some pics through there and what not for you. I'm out of town till monday morning since I have drill for the army. I'm in the spacecoast of florida.

Price not sure lol. I will see what it will take to ship and we can go from there. No idea how to ship something this big lol.

OutlawEvans

forum member
Reaction score
Yes it has all o2 bungs for front and rear and bolts right up to stock headers. Also there is a spot for a wideband if needed as well as of now I have one of the o2 plug screws in it.

My email is [email protected]

I can shoot you some pics through there and what not for you. I'm out of town till monday morning since I have drill for the army. I'm in the spacecoast of florida.

Price not sure lol. I will see what it will take to ship and we can go from there. No idea how to ship something this big lol.

Sent ya an email. Okay lmk what you think with shipping it and stuff, no stress

Back