JDM 302EF Stroker Aluminum shortblock $2995.00!!!

Fabman

Children Of The Corn
Reaction score
Alright!! Looking good, lets see that big huffer on that thing now!

This is what it looks like clean....
DSC04968-2.jpg

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
So a saleen with a 2.75 pulley and blower cams would be completely fine with this set up I would need this as a DD with some track use?

Well that combination has a little more potential than about 500-550 RWHP. I would say you could be over 550 RWHP and thats the point where I stop suggesting this shortblock and start suggesting the 302E motor

dgann3

forum member
Reaction score
I am running a Whipple with 3.5 pulley. I have a set of Detroit Rockers that are waiting to go in. I am making 495 without the cams. Would that setup be safe for the 302EF sb?

calispecial08

forum member
Reaction score
i wouldn't think that you would be over 550 just adding the cams but by looking at some of your previous cars, do you think you're gonna be happy with 550 or how long will it be till you wish that you went with a block that would have supported more HP the first time? (= lol

dgann3

forum member
Reaction score
haha to be honest i'm more than happy with the 495. I just want the cams for the sound. I wish they could be detuned to add -5 hp

calispecial08

forum member
Reaction score
Haha I don't blame you! I have cams and mainly did then for sound but I live your car and would love to have that power

Fabman

Children Of The Corn
Reaction score
Very nice, looks and sounds good! I was speaking with the guys at TPS yesterday about it.
I'm glad you guys have a good working relationship.
It's a total bonus for guys like me who have to depend on others to know WTF they are doing....so many don't.
Thanks for all your help and support.
:beerchug2:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back