JDM 302EF Stroker Aluminum shortblock $2995.00!!!

dougie b

Reaction score
wow this is a great deal....when i finally have the money (a long ways away) i plan on getting a shortblock rated to 1000 from you guys

.....a guy can dream right?

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
hey jim, thought the stock S197 crank is good for around 600. what would be the benifit of using a forged crank if staying around 600

Well we change to a Forged Kellogg crank for the stroker kit, we could use a stock crank and 281 rotating group in this but for what we are paying for the parts used in the 302 group we able to do this very cheap and why they are only $2999, I dont think it would affect the price any but your losing 21 cubic inches of displacement

Lupo222

forum member
Reaction score
Anyways, I'm looking for more power than 600hp rated. I have my block and a bare block as well out of an 05+ so do you sell this kit as a rotating assembly?

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Anyways, I'm looking for more power than 600hp rated. I have my block and a bare block as well out of an 05+ so do you sell this kit as a rotating assembly?

Yes we sure do,

Comes complete with Crank, rods, pistons, rings, bearings, main bolts, and a GT500 o ringed oil pump for $2595. Just need to balance and hone the block for assembly! This would be your cheapest route.

Fabman

Children Of The Corn
Reaction score
I just ordered a 302E from JDM Engineering.
I spoke with Jim Jr. and he was very knowelegable.
He took the time to explain all the various options and made sure that I got excactly what I need, and didn't waste money on things I didn't need.
I feel like I really got the most bang for my buck and JDM's reputation is pretty damn awesome.
I'm totally stoked and can't wait till it hits the rollers.

Won't be long now....
thumbsup.gif

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
If we take in blocks to be built we can do it for the price of the rebuild kit which is $2595 and then $1000 for hone, balance, and machine work to assemble the shortblock.

We have 20 some odd of these Mach 1 blocks on the shelf and we are trying to blow them out

jodadejss06gt

TEAM DELETE SHIT
Reaction score
Shit if I could be down w/o my car for that long i'd surely send it to you guys to do. That sounds like a great deal. Besides my block is seasoned so isn't that more desirable?

Fabman

Children Of The Corn
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure they will build you a new one and you can send them your old one after you swap it out and get the core charge back....but I'd ask first.

me32

forum member
Reaction score
I just ordered a 302E from JDM Engineering.
I spoke with Jim Jr. and he was very knowelegable.
He took the time to explain all the various options and made sure that I got excactly what I need, and didn't waste money on things I didn't need.
I feel like I really got the most bang for my buck and JDM's reputation is pretty damn awesome.
I'm totally stoked and can't wait till it hits the rollers.

Won't be long now....
thumbsup.gif

great deal Sal

me32

forum member
Reaction score
thanks, this is perfect for those cars, we have sold a few to some Mach 1 guys already.

Also this shortblock works great on S197 cars just at or under 600 HP!!

How does the core charge deal work?

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
How does the core charge deal work?

you can send us your block to be built, right now we dont have any more cores. We have been buying new blocks from Ford which are very expensive right now. So we can take your block deck,hone, balance the rotating assembly and assemble the shortblock for you. That is the best way to save some money on a build.

me32

forum member
Reaction score
you can send us your block to be built, right now we dont have any more cores. We have been buying new blocks from Ford which are very expensive right now. So we can take your block deck,hone, balance the rotating assembly and assemble the shortblock for you. That is the best way to save some money on a build.

ILL LET HIM KNOW. thanks

Fabman

Children Of The Corn
Reaction score
ILL LET HIM KNOW. thanks
Allen...you looking for the 302EF or a 302E...?
The 302E is the one where they are short on blocks.....the 302EF they have plenty of blocks for.....if I understand that correctly.

me32

forum member
Reaction score
Allen...you looking for the 302EF or a 302E...?
The 302E is the one where they are short on blocks.....the 302EF they have plenty of blocks for.....if I understand that correctly.

ok well its for my buddys mach 1

Fabman

Children Of The Corn
Reaction score
ok well its for my buddys mach 1
I think it depends on the power level he is looking for...The 302EF is good to about 600 HP and they have blocks for that in house. The 302E is basically the same motor but has a much stronger block capable of more RWHP. Those blocks are more expensive and are a little harder to come by....at least that is my understanding.

me32

forum member
Reaction score
I think it depends on the power level he is looking for...The 302EF is good to about 600 HP and they have blocks for that in house. The 302E is basically the same motor but has a much stronger block capable of more RWHP. Those blocks are more expensive and are a little harder to come by....at least that is my understanding.

well hes N/A so 600HP would be fine for him

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back