Just added the Mention user mod.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I don't understand why you're so hostile.

are you new here? :lol:

coming from the guy who is an attack dog at times.

I asked for no one to do it and you immediately do it

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
Dave, if we keep tagging you do you think you can get @Dipshit to remove/disable this new mod? It serves no purpose other than turning this forum into a fucking Twitter wannabe.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Dave, if we keep tagging you do you think you can get @Dipshit to remove/disable this new mod? It serves no purpose other than turning this forum into a fucking Twitter wannabe.

not if you tag me... I said from the start I didn't want it...

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
And it seems like @Dipshit is ignoring the topic since implementing this bullshit mod. Maybe if we all begin adding @Shaggy to all our posts he might get the hint.

07TGGT

@user
Reaction score
Lol you're to easy to upset sometimes. And you realize most of the time I'm just having fun pissing people off right?

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Lol you're to easy to upset sometimes. And you realize most of the time I'm just having fun pissing people off right?

I'm the wrong guy for you to have fun with pissing off

cbass

m̶o̶u̶t̶h̶s̶e̶x̶
Reaction score
Half troll, half chihuahua. One hell of an ugly mess, that's for sure.

At least I know who I shouldn't troll. Except that one time, when I tried to get dudes to send dick pics to Dave. But that was actually funny.

Shaggy

Head PooBaa of the Asylum
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
And it seems like @Dipshit is ignoring the topic since implementing this bullshit mod. Maybe if we all begin adding @Shaggy to all our posts he might get the hint.

@asshole. Go ahead and call me dipshit, I'll start calling you asshole. It will be our new nick names for the both of us. :waytogo:

What? I can't have a life outside of the forum? I need to be on here every second of everyday to answer your questions? This mod is being abused by you guys and yet I'm the blame for the mod being shitty? Go ahead and mention me all you want, doesn't bother me at all.

I don't give a damn about the mod. I posted about it here and most users liked the idea. If you would all stop abusing it it would be useful. The guy that says he doesn't want it or will never use it seems to the one using/abusing it the most, which makes no sense.

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
@asshole. Go ahead and call me dipshit, I'll start calling you asshole. It will be our new nick names for the both of us. :waytogo:

What? I can't have a life outside of the forum? I need to be on here every second of everyday to answer your questions? This mod is being abused by you guys and yet I'm the blame for the mod being shitty? Go ahead and mention me all you want, doesn't bother me at all.

I don't give a damn about the mod.
I posted about it here and most users liked the idea. If you would all stop abusing it it would be useful. The guy that says he doesn't want it or will never use it seems to the one using/abusing it the most, which makes no sense.

Well it seems there's many of us who don't give a damn about the mod but dislike being bothered by it. So give us a way to turn the fucking thing off or get rid of it. Please.

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Its not in the mod, but I can remove names from being mentioned if you all don't want to be mentioned. I know one I can add to that list. Anyone else?

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
@stkjock would like to be removed

Looks like someone finally got what they wanted from Dave...pinked.

I will remove users from it, just post in here if you do not want to be mentioned. I will remove them in a few hours as I'm leaving now, so don't get all pissy if you aren't removed the second you post you want out.

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I think shit is funny, keep me the way I am.

:waytogot:

Well it seems there's many of us who don't give a damn about the mod but dislike being bothered by it. So give us a way to turn the fucking thing off or get rid of it. Please.

So 3 users is many? I will remove your name so you don't have to worry about it anymore.

Back