Just added the Mention user mod.

BadPiggy

Hooligan Asshole
Reaction score
This is some hilarious fucking shit!!!
@Shaggy, this is the first thing you've done to the forum that's made me roar in laughter!

KUDOS, Dipshit!

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
So 3 users is many? I will remove your name so you don't have to worry about it anymore.

This is the attitude I despise. Fucking idiot forum admins think that just because they only have three complaints (so far) on a matter then the complainer must be a fucking whiny asshole because everybody else obviously loves it.

Go fuck yourself, dipshit. You don't know dick. Go back and take note of my earlier post where I predicted one of two possible outcomes with this mod. Then come back in a month and tell me I'm right.

Shaggy

Head PooBaa of the Asylum
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
This is the attitude I despise. Fucking idiot forum admins think that just because they only have three complaints (so far) on a matter then the complainer must be a fucking whiny asshole because everybody else obviously loves it.

Go fuck yourself, dipshit. You don't know dick. Go back and take note of my earlier post where I predicted one of two possible outcomes with this mod. Then come back in a month and tell me I'm right.

No shit asshole, I did read it and I do know what the outcome could be. Doesn't take a fucking rocket scientist to know that some members will like it and some won't.

All you had to do is ask to be taken off so that you don't get mentioned, which I was going to do for you, but yet you are still bitching about it. Once again, making no fucking sense.... :nono:

Edit: So you despise my attitude for saying only 3 or 4 dislike it(so far), and yet you say many will dislike it? How do you know? How is what I said any different then what you said?

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Disabled the mod for now until I find out how to allow members to disable it. Don't want anymore skwerls going "nuts" over it. :nono:

cdynaco

forum member
Reaction score
Geebus. S197 = the degenerate zoo of car forums... Time for some electric fence and cattle prods because some just can't get out of their high school dickwhaddie mentality that they are all important over everyone else on the planet. :smhjoker:

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I will when I get it figured out Greg. The modification is off for now though.

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
i-like-where-this-thread-is-going-8.jpg

some people get butthurt, skwerl gets nut hurt
ouch.gif

shaggys attitude is really showing how much he cares

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
For the laughs at me or with me....probably at me. :rockit:

Well...since you started this trend...and the storm that followed which led to the laughs....anyway...

And here comes irish to the party, grabbing popcorn, BRB!:sad72:

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Darren can you get the big bag of popcorn for us? It appears we are gonna need it.

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
i havent got much to say. it just seems that shaggy keeps going back on his promise that things wont change. nobody asked for this bullshit mod, nobody wants it. if i want someone to know that i am mentioning them in a comment, ill pm them and tell them. i have an aol email account that i use for forums and nothing else, i could care less about the email notifcations. it doesnt mean i want more of them though.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back