Just became an Amsoil preferred customer!

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
If anyone needs Amsoil products let myself or Ray know and we can get products for you.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Do u have to have it shipped to you? Or can it go anwhere?

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hmmm...I will have to check into that....are you guys interested in it if I can ship it?

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I am. I need to change mine in a month or so and would order 7qts and filter if it made sense.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
What weight oil and which series-the signature 25K miles oil or the XL-10K and a filter for what year GT 500?

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Filter: EAO11-EA

Oil: Dominator® Synthetic 10W-30 Racing Oil (RD30) or Signature Series 100% Synthetic 10W-30 Motor Oil (ATM)

Hatchman

Stangless
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I love Amsoil. Great stuff! Used to be a preferred customer. Used to put it in everything. I've got a corner of the garage full of synthetic oils/atfs/diff fluid/filters but will see you if I need anything.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Ahhh Jamie hook you up Greg?

:beer:

I love Amsoil. Great stuff! Used to be a preferred customer. Used to put it in everything. I've got a corner of the garage full of synthetic oils/atfs/diff fluid/filters but will see you if I need anything.

Brady-how have you been, haven't seen you on here for a while...are you going to the MIR track rental?

Last edited by a moderator:

07TGGT

@user
Reaction score

Got any 5W-20 and a filter?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk while riding my Shetland Pony through the pastures of Spain

smithboy76908

forum member
Reaction score
We have two dealers in our car club. I love AMSOIL also. The Focus uses AMSOIL Dominator 10-30 with a WIX filter and AMSOIL 75-90 gear oil in the transaxle. When I did the head swap back in the fall, the valvetrain was nice and slick with no signs of wear.

EcoBoosted F-150

forum member
Reaction score
Hey Greg, its Jamie. Glad to see i have a new preferred customer under me and you already ordered. If people want it shipped to their house they are going to need to sign up as a preffered customer also.. unless you want to pay for the shipping from your house to their house lol. Also how do i become a supporting member ?

On another note..... AMSOIL does offer a warranty with their oil... but only if it is the oil the recommended for your car. Like my ecoboost takes 5W-30, If i wanted to run 0W20 or something different they wont honor the warranty.

LOL also being a preffered cutomer means dont still dealer sells if they dont want to be a P.C. they have to pay retail. Unless approved by the dealer.

Last edited:

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Just became a S197 vendor to sell Amsoil, pls post/PM me for all your needs.

EcoBoosted F-150

forum member
Reaction score
Greg if you need help let me know your sales are my sales. So i will gibe you all the info you need and if some of them need it shipped directly to their house i can order it and send it till i get you set up as a dealer. Ray have you made a choice yet ? Dealer or p.c. ?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back