JVC AVX840 Head Unit/Radio

LAK3RS

Original Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I've had this sitting around from my Mustang. It already has the wires and dash kit installed for an 05-09 Mustang as well, but it needs an antenna adapter if you wish to use your radio. They're only a couple bucks. Other than that you're set. Also, it has a Bluetooth feature that allows you to stream music to your car, and as well hands free capabilities. I suggest purchasing a separate mic for this on Amazon though.

Someone can take this off my hands for $225 shipped!

requ8u6u.jpg

8a8ebeqy.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ScootDawg

forum member
Reaction score
can u bluetooth the navi to the screen or does it have to be plugged in and does it work with iphone 5

LAK3RS

Original Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
can u bluetooth the navi to the screen or does it have to be plugged in and does it work with iphone 5

Works with an iPhone 5 perfectly fine, but you cannot bluetooth the navigation to the screen. To do that, you have to download a separate app from JVC and use their software.

LAK3RS

Original Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Where in DFW are you? I can pick this up next wknd when I'm there.

Well, I'm all over the place right now. Anywhere between Stephenville, Mineral Wells, River Oaks, and downtown Ft. Worth area. It just varies. I would just need to know where you're gonna be, and see about making it to that location. Just let me know.

quiksilver15

forum member
Reaction score
Cool I will be driving from midland to Plano and back. So I'm sure we could meet somewhere in between. Pm me your best price picked up.

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back