Kentucky BS thread

kylecm85

forum member
Reaction score
Those will be a big help. Mine use to scare the crap out of me at high speed. I ended up with a few little rock chips from yesterday. I assume it was from the highway

GrabberBlue5.0

Gold Member
Reaction score
Here's my crappy little iPhone vid... I brought a 1080p HD camcorder and my fiancee used her phone instead lol. Still kinda funny to watch, just listen to her scream lol

JLear

2014 GT
Reaction score
Here's my crappy little iPhone vid... I brought a 1080p HD camcorder and my fiancee used her phone instead lol. Still kinda funny to watch, just listen to her scream lol

Awesome video buddy, my wife never screamed but the told me to slow down many times.. Some with authority LOL.

GrabberBlue5.0

Gold Member
Reaction score
Yea, you could swear you're the one in charge especially since you're driving the car, but as soon as your woman gets stern, you remember who is actually in charge lol

GrabberBlue5.0

Gold Member
Reaction score
Yea I've already had my hood repainted once because of rock chips, don't feel too bad.

I got hit in the face by a rock from your car yesterday lol... Well more like a little bitty limestone sized piece.

farmerdon

Reaction score
That's some great videos!! In 1998 my wife and kids sent me to Ky Speedway for 10 laps in a stock car for my birthday! A memory I will never forget!! 155 on the straightaways!! AWESOME!!!!

FarmerDon

Kidd

forum member
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity does anyone know of any performance shops around Lexington or Richmond that do good work?

Quade

Old Man
Reaction score
Yep, you guys have made me really jealous! LOL at the thread tags and I bet I know who done the tagging.................MOCK?

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back