KY Gents get-together

JLear

2014 GT
Reaction score
Well since this season is over we might as well start planning for next year lol. The tracks open around March I think?

brent_G

Custom User Title
Reaction score
Hey Guys sorry for the random post. I might be moving to fort knox area. Dont know much about it other than google searching. Can anyone pm me some info on the area. Like places to live that arent really expensive etc. Im married with 4 kids in the army. If you could that'd be awesome. And would be nice to make some friends there if i do end up heading there.

kylecm85

forum member
Reaction score
I'm not to familiar with the area. But what I have seen its a nice area. Housing around the state usually is not to bad as far as pricing for a nice place. There is a lot of us that get together alot in the summer. Will be cool if you get to move here and meet up with all of us. Good luck with everything. I'm sure others will chime in to.

DWalker

forum member
Reaction score
Well I know one good thing about living there, it's about an hour and a half from Bowling Green! A bunch of us guys on here always go to NMRA in October.

GrabberBlue5.0

Gold Member
Reaction score
I'm about 45 mins north of there in Louisville, I know there's many Army guys that live in Louisville, couldn't tell you much about Elizabethtown/Fort Know though

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back