KY Gents get-together

JLear

2014 GT
Reaction score
C'mon guys, we need to get more to say if they're coming or not. It's only 2 weeks away so it is very important we have a good count of who's coming and the money needs to be secured atleast one week in advance.

Last edited:

JLear

2014 GT
Reaction score
We have until Saturday (10-27) to make a decision on whether to go forward with the track rental or cancel, the track owner requires a one week notice from us. Right now we have 8 that have paid and expect a few more to pay in the next couple of days. The track rental cost does not depend on the car count, the car count determines how much each individual person pays and in order for it to be $60 we must have atleast 20 cars, anything over 20 cars the addtional money will be refunded accordingly. It is important to everyone involved that anyone that plans on coming to say so and pay their money, or if ya don't want to come that's fine as well, we are just looking for some clarification either way. :thumb2:

JLear

2014 GT
Reaction score
Just paid my money to Oren! See you guys next Sunday!

Jason, aside from myself are there anymore updates to the list?

I'm pretty sure it's up to date, still waiting to hear from Dustin, Brett, and Scott tho. Quade talked to a few locals last night and says the 20 cars shouldn't be a problem.

DWalker

forum member
Reaction score
Hey guys, scratch me off the list for this one. Got a lot going on right now so it's not gonna happen for me. But if all goes well and everybody is up for one in the Spring I could do it for sure.

Ky S197

forum member
Reaction score
i've been trying to pay oren can't get it to go. lol I'll let my wife try it when she gets home.

JLear

2014 GT
Reaction score
Hey guys, scratch me off the list for this one. Got a lot going on right now so it's not gonna happen for me. But if all goes well and everybody is up for one in the Spring I could do it for sure.

Understand sir, thanks for the update.

i've been trying to pay oren can't get it to go. lol I'll let my wife try it when she gets home.

Haha, I've never used Paypal so I'm no help lol

Ky S197

forum member
Reaction score
Paypal is easy to use the problem im having is everytime i highlight and try to underscore his email moves. lol I'm not keyboard savy.

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
Paypal is easy to use the problem im having is everytime i highlight and try to underscore his email moves. lol I'm not keyboard savy.
are you trying to underscore the entire thing? he only has 1 underscore between his names, the underline is put there by the forum showing its a link
oren<underscore>[email protected]
<note the above email is not an actual email you should use, simply used as a demonstration to help in getting the correct email supplied>

JLear

2014 GT
Reaction score
Upated list again, it's the first post on page 29. Everyone please review it and make sure it's correct for each person, and if anyone wants added or removed just let me know. Thanks!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back