L&M Throttle Body

cobra mike

rice killer
Reaction score
I am confused. You are saying it makes 11 Hp on stock manifold but nothing with the boss???

When I do my boss ill try to do a back to back, I find it hard to belive that if its enough restriction on the stock intake to make 11 hp, that on a intake that flows more that it wouldent at least duplicate the power increse.

GeorgeInNePa

forum member
Reaction score
When I do my boss ill try to do a back to back, I find it hard to belive that if its enough restriction on the stock intake to make 11 hp, that on a intake that flows more that it wouldent at least duplicate the power increse.

You'd expect something. Especially up top.

blackshelby

Reaction score
the new 5.0 has it at 11hp on a stock manifold and none on a boss.

They were still fooling with tune on the boss manifold when they did that test.

Since then more have been tested on both intakes and the gains are exactly the same on both intakes with the TB.(just swapping the TB without touching the tune)

Most have seen anywhere from 8-12 with most seeing around 10hp

progress.gif

Last edited:

GeorgeInNePa

forum member
Reaction score
They were still fooling with tune on the boss manifold when they did that test.

Since then more have been tested on both intakes and the gains are exactly the same on both intakes with the TB.(just swapping the TB without touching the tune)

Most have seen anywhere from 8-12 with most seeing around 10hp

progress.gif

Where is this info coming from, again? Are you L&M?

blackshelby

Reaction score
Where is this info coming from, again? Are you L&M?

Yes I am involved with L&M

This info was obtain from our own testing and a few different shops, which all gave us back the same feedback we seen .(All seen the same on boss and stock intake)
We always do our own testing first (a good amount of testing before we release it or have anybody else test one).
We do this testing so we know/understand what is going on first hand and then we look for/expect to see repeatable results from others.

We were also given the info from the magazine test , so I do know what was done at that time.

Last edited:

Jonbones

stumoc sreu itlte
Reaction score
sounds like a well performing piece. I'll be picking one up, hopfully a group buy will present itself to save a little cash

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back