LED brake/turn signal question

speedfreak1000

2 sided tape expert
Reaction score

MSgt46270

Reaction score
They will fit into the socket, but other than that it won't work the way you think.

I tried installing my switchbacks in the tail lights and they didn't work right. The stock bulb has two filament, well the LED needs the same thing and it has to be made to work with the car. I thought the switchback would work since they have two sets of lights to them, they don't. I even tried with resistors and one thing would work, but they didn't work correctly.

One of my suppliers makes the led bulbs and programs them to work for the cars. You also have to use resistors. They are not cheap in price and most people don't want to spend a lot on LED lights.

I have the CHASE LED Sequential Taillights on my 2005 mustang GT. They work great. I've had some customers buy the LED Sequential Taillights and they let me know they like them very much.

I bought two sets of LED bulbs trying to figure out how I could get them to work and it was a waste of money on my part. It was easier to just order what I needed from my supplier, less of a headache and you get what you pay for. http://www.sdmustangaccessories.com/Lights-LEDs_c_12.html

Ed

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back