Lethal Off Road H-Pipe w/Mike Rousch Tune Equal's New personal Best-

Stigma

forum member
Reaction score
First off hats off to Mike Rousch....

My goal has been a consistent 12.20's or quicker daily driver...

I told him that when i first contacted him and he has been nothing but a pleasure to deal with! He hasn't tried Selling me anything and has Not charged me a penny more since my initial charge, and i have sent him Multiple data logs and he has always reviewed them and sent me revisions at no charge!

My car is basically stock with just a few mods and his tunes/calibrations are very impressive...

I'm Confident that i will hit the 11's soon....

Then it will be Circle D time and i truly believe that the car will run 11.80's or better on a consistent basis!

Thanks again Mike-

Attachments

• IMG_0834.jpg
    IMG_0834.jpg
    156.7 KB · Views: 123
Last edited:

JLear

2014 GT
Reaction score
Good job sir! I too have a tune from Mike and couldn't be happier with the performance, driveability, and his customer service. I have not had a chance to do any datalogs but I will be after the converter install.

Stigma

forum member
Reaction score
Good job sir! I too have a tune from Mike and couldn't be happier with the performance, driveability, and his customer service. I have not had a chance to do any datalogs but I will be after the converter install.
Thank you...
Please let me know how you improve with the converter? And which converter have you decided to go with?

JLear

2014 GT
Reaction score
Thank you...
Please let me know how you improve with the converter? And which converter have you decided to go with?

I'm going to try to go to tnt tomorrow and get a 11 as is, the da should be around 0. I have a 4c that will be installed tomorrow when I get back from the track, if I get to go.

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
Nice runs, heard good things about that tuner.

Five Oh Brian

Mustang Guru
Reaction score
Thank you sir....i'm still Gunning for the 11's pre-converter and with a better 60ft i think i'm within reach-

I have a couple of friends with Coyote 6R80's who have gone 11.90's without swapping converters by going with 4.10 gears. Just sayin'....

Stigma

forum member
Reaction score
Were the only mods the h pipe and tune?
The only things i have done is Lethal off road H-pipe resonator's deleted replaced with 3" straight pipe removed front sway bar 275/60/15 Nitto 555r's 93 Chevron gas w/Lucas octane booster Mike Rousch tune and launched off idle..
Stock C.A.I w/paper filter 3.15's stock mufflers....No knock on any pass last night-
The car feels Real Strong and i hope to taste 11's Soon-

JLear

2014 GT
Reaction score
I won't trash your thread but I will update mine with some track times from today, check it out lol.

FIVE-OH

forum member
Reaction score
The only things i have done is Lethal off road H-pipe resonator's deleted replaced with 3" straight pipe removed front sway bar 275/60/15 Nitto 555r's 93 Chevron gas w/Lucas octane booster Mike Rousch tune and launched off idle..
Stock C.A.I w/paper filter 3.15's stock mufflers....No knock on any pass last night-
The car feels Real Strong and i hope to taste 11's Soon-

Try leaving at 1500...

Also, I see you went on November 1, that was a perfect night to go to OSW. The DA was in the negatives that night, with at one point it hitting about -100. Very rare there! I hope to get there soon myself, with a few buddies. I am running Mike's tune as well...

Last edited:

Stigma

forum member
Reaction score
Try leaving at 1500...

Also, I see you went on November 1, that was a perfect night to go to OSW. The DA was in the negatives that night, with at one point it hitting about -100. Very rare there! I hope to get there soon myself, with a few buddies. I am running Mike's tune as well...
Thanks for the suggestion... i hope to be there again this Friday if not then next Wednesday-
Look forward to meeting you-

FIVE-OH

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestion... i hope to be there again this Friday if not then next Wednesday-
Look forward to meeting you-

Gonna try to hit track in next few weeks.

Where do you live? You should come to the Rod Run in Daytona after turkey day. There is a great cruise in on A1A Fri and Sat...

Stigma

forum member
Reaction score
Bithlo Nov 11

November 12th not 11th-

Went to Bithlo tonight....was hoping to taste a 11.99 or better.....previously i ran [email protected]

I guess i'm in Desperate need of a Circle D converter at this point-

Best 60ft tonight came raising the rpms to about 1,600 rpm's... still only 1.88

Attachments

• Nov 11 14.jpg
    Nov 11 14.jpg
    485.7 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
Back