Locations locations

Natural1

all around duguder
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if I am the only one who is annoyed about this:

I cannot stand having to ask someone where they are located when browsing the classifieds and see an item I'm interested in. I would say 3 of 10 times an item is listed as local pickup only, with no location. How am I supposed to know where local is? I believe if you are selling, you should have to list your location, period. I know many people advertise their items properly but this really is a common occurance. Perhaps, this is a matter of low post count (people using the forum to sell shit only) members effing it up. I will say, I have not tracked it that well. Truthfully, I don't understand why regular members don't list their location in their profile/avatar sidebar. Is it because they think someone is going to rip them off? I can tell you right now, I am not going to drive to the far ends of the continent to steal from anyone. On the other hand, I am not worried about theft and I don't advertise my car on the forum much. I assume that in the event you are able to get my belongings, without getting shot, you earned them.

Does anyone else have an opinion?

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I agree is they "prefer" or say "local" only they should post the area they are from. I'll check the stickies and add this if its not there

Natural1

all around duguder
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Me neither brother! I never meant (or tried to imply) that you were, you are OK in my book. Thanks again!

:beerchug2:

Last edited:

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I know man... I was just joking around. :cheers:

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I agree. It annoys the hell out of me that people won't list where they are located.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back