Long Time Coming

scramblr

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Tiles and Cabinets

Now that I'm finally in the States, I need to stop by the house and take some of my own pics. Here's a few the builder sent to me.

And let's not forget the latest addition to the family which we picked up at the dealership 2 days after getting here, 2012 Explorer Limited.

Last edited:

scramblr

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Woohooo....driveway getting poured!!!! O.K., and the rest of the house as well along with the happy family!!

Last edited:

LAK3RS

Original Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
New Braunfels is just a few hours south from me. I haven't been to Schlitterbahn down there in years! I'm digging the new house as well! Have any pics of the garage set up yet?

scramblr

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Final update before closing which I hope is around 20 March. Doing the first walk-through 15 March. VA appraiser has already been there and gave his appraisal to the bank. That part came out in our favor as we now have $0 down walking into the house and all closing costs are covered by the builder and the bank!!!

The garage...oh, the garage. Just spent around $4k in Gladiator storage, workbench, toolbox, etc, along with a 33 gal compressor. Just waiting for the keys to the house so it can be delivered. The wiring in the garage is 12 gauge so it will hold the compressor just fine and the breakers are 20 AMP.

We were going to do the garage floor right away, but instead we're going to build a deck in the backyard since there's no porch for our lawn furniture. I'll do the garage floor later.

Damn, I can't upload anymore pictures, so I provided the SkyDrive link. It's the last 30 pictures and I think it starts with the latest one.

https://skydrive.live.com/redir.asp...8F65667475BAD087!165&authkey=!ABsAmoIA-Yrg2z4

scramblr

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
No updates to the "House", but did get a new addition to the family along with the new house...and no, it's not the kid...nor the chicken.

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back