Long Time Coming

scramblr

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
After over 12 years in Europe I'm finally coming back to the US in February. Bought a new home in New Braunfels, TX (15 minutes from San Antonio) and construction begins in January!! 3000sq ft, 6 bdrm, 3.5 bath, game room, dinning, living, and 3 car garage (533sq ft). Greenbelt in the back so no houses built behind us along with being in a half cul-de-sac, so the houses to either side are far apart. Family gets taken care of first, but the garage plans are not too far behind. :rockon:

Last edited:

S197 GT

PINK Casting Director
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hell yeah! That's a hell of a house there!

Can't wait to see the progress!

I've been thinking of moving to Texas for the last few years.

Welcome back home!

mikeysgt

forum member
Reaction score
Wow! Sounds like a pretty nice home man. Congrats on the purchase. Look forward to seeing build pictures in this thread

scramblr

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys. We should be closing o/a 15 March. Costs in Texas are unbelievable compared to what I've been paying here. This house is going to run us around $77 per sq ft. Unfortunately I won't be there for the majority of the build, but the builder and my Realtor told me they'd send me a lot of pics as the house progresses. Here's a start-up draft of the garage for now. Unfortunately a Mustang was not one of the car options. LOL...

Last edited:

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Congrats on the new house and. Coming back. The states will be a culture shock after being gone so long.

lito

forum member
Reaction score
Congrats! one question, when you move, they give you a whole ship just for you so you can bring 12 years of stuff back plus your stang?

scramblr

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys. Taxes aren't too bad compared to Bexar from what I understand. Tried to get into Cibolo but the cost of houses there negate the tax savings.

Here's a new pic I just got from the builder.

Last edited:

scramblr

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Congrats! one question, when you move, they give you a whole ship just for you so you can bring 12 years of stuff back plus your stang?

LOL...I'm maxed at 14000lbs "not" including the Mustang. 14000lbs is a bunch of stuff and I'm pretty sure we got real close to it.

Looks good man. Welcome back to the states.

Thanks Jarrod. I'll probably be hitting you up for some wheels when I get there (reference my Bondo Anyone? thread).

Last edited:

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Cool, pm me when you get in town. I wouldnt mind helping you and your family get settled in.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back