Long Time Coming

scramblr

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Sounds like a plan. You'll have to make a trip down here so i can see the car.

Hell yeah. Shit, I'm just glad I can drive 2 hours to you guys and pick up parts vs. having them shipped to Germany like I've been doing the last 6 years. :thumb2:

Cool, pm me when you get in town. I wouldnt mind helping you and your family get settled in.

Very nice, much appreciated. Our first stop after the hotel will be to Jordan Ford to pick up my wife's new Explorer Limited that's already there waiting for us!

Last edited:

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
lmao i hear that man. Keep your eye out for events and stuff too. We usually do something once a year here at the shop.

LAStang1234

----------DSL----------
Reaction score
Congrats brother!! The house looks amazing! I'm heading over to Spangdahlem at the end of the year, lol def not for 6 years though!

scramblr

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Congrats brother!! The house looks amazing! I'm heading over to Spangdahlem at the end of the year, lol def not for 6 years though!

LOL, I've been in Germany 12 years, 3 of it at Spang :boobies: You will like it here if you like country life, because this is way....country.

LAStang1234

----------DSL----------
Reaction score
Man I can't believe you got that lucky to stay over there for so long. Must be pretty fluent in German I'd imagine. Lol the country life is no problem for me at all buddy!

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'm surprised they are working, so much rain construction seems to have halted. It's looking nice, I might go take a drive by there myself.

scramblr

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
LOL....they better be working. Hell, they're inside. : ) Closing date of 15 March is fast approaching!!!

:partysmilie:

DDTCM

Dan
Reaction score
Congrats! We aren't to far away from you here in Austin. We have a local group (CTS) that does a group parts run/cruise to LRS once,sometime twice a year. I will keep you posted,should be soon because of tax time.

scramblr

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Congrats! We aren't to far away from you here in Austin. We have a local group (CTS) that does a group parts run/cruise to LRS once,sometime twice a year. I will keep you posted,should be soon because of tax time.

Sweet...Thanks!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back