looking

gijosh28

Bad Penny
Reaction score
I have a 2008 GT with a Turbonetics turbo kit. FRPP 3.73s, GT500 Throttlebody, emptied cats, Autolite HT0s, Magnaflows, Maximum Motorsports Caster Camber plates, McLeod Twin Disc Clutch, Eibach Springs, Tokico D-Specs, several sets of rims (17" Greg Weld skinny and fattys, 20 inch halibrands, and 2 sets of stock bullitts), 60lb injectors, dual gt500 pumps, Steeda Triax, Billet CMCV Delete plates, Upper and Lower Control Arms, bumpsteer kit, panhard bar, boost/af/fuel pressure gauges on SOS a-pillar, raptor shift light, factory HiD headlights, and I bought HiD fogs to match that I havent put in yet. I also bought smoked side markers and smoked turn signals that I havent put in yet. It also has the Pioneer Premier Nav radio (F90BT). I'd take $30,000 for it. 18k miles, built and tuned by Tony Gunyon at HP Performance. Never wrecked. One scratch on the front bumper from when it was taken off to install the turbo kit. Tony said he would have it repainted whenever I want. The car has no wing and is quieter then a stock GT. I also just bought the mycolor gauge cluster and button set for it.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back