Love this blue. Absolutely love it!

Lupo222

forum member
Reaction score
A deep impact blue (edited cuz im noob) coyote we detailed the other day. Had swirls in the paint but only REALLY bad on the hood and rear decklid. Had the hood repainted and the dealership just compounded I guess...no polish step.

I used HD Cut with an orange LC pad, then Wolfgang TSR, Wolfgang Finish Glaze and Deep Gloss Paint Sealant, followed by a coat of P21S.

Ill let the results speak for themselves :)

Last edited:

Gremlin85

forum member
Reaction score
Love my DIB! Sexy color!

Car came out phenomenally, Lupo! Nice work!

Seeing that car makes me want to black out my hood vents as well.

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Came into this thread expecting to see grabber blue. I am disappoint.

J/K

Great job Lupo, as usual. The DIB looks awesome!

claudermilk

Reaction score
I'm biased, but that's the best color. :) Car looks great--though it confirms my choice to not get that RTR chin.

Timmbo

forum member
Reaction score
Very nice! How long did it take you and what did you charge? Did you clean the interior as well?

Shotokan1509

forum member
Reaction score
Come do my blue cars, stang isn't bad probably just needs polish step... my daily on the other hand is baaaaad, bought it swirled to hell years ago and few more years of winter duty didn't help

Lupo222

forum member
Reaction score
Very nice! How long did it take you and what did you charge? Did you clean the interior as well?

Took me a total of about 4 1/2 hours. I have someone that works with me, so he would be going behind me applying the sealant and wax while I was doing the compounding and polishing though.

Didn't do the inside. This job was for a friend so I didn't charge what I normally would, but this job would run around $275 because of the extra compounding on the hood and decklid.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back