Low fuel warning after UCA & mount install

RedRide

forum member
Reaction score
Ok...I've looked around the site but found very little to go on so I figured I would ask in here: I recently install an UCA & mounting bracket on my 2006, got everything installed proper and rides just fine as far as suspension related stuff goes, but I get this low fuel warning message and chime...there's over 3/4 tank of gas in there and the fuel gauge shows it.
In the process of installing the UCA and mount I had to drop the tank by about 1 1/2" which wasn't as easy as it sounds; the thing just wouldn't budge, I could hang from it and nothing...ended up yanking pretty hard! I've done nothing else fuel related so I'm pretty sure its linked to that in some way, I just haven't got a clue as to what to look for or how to make this go away, I'm just useless without instructions lol !
any help would be great

BruceH

BBB Big Bore Boss 322
Reaction score
Ok...I've looked around the site but found very little to go on so I figured I would ask in here: I recently install an UCA & mounting bracket on my 2006, got everything installed proper and rides just fine as far as suspension related stuff goes, but I get this low fuel warning message and chime...there's over 3/4 tank of gas in there and the fuel gauge shows it.
In the process of installing the UCA and mount I had to drop the tank by about 1 1/2" which wasn't as easy as it sounds; the thing just wouldn't budge, I could hang from it and nothing...ended up yanking pretty hard! I've done nothing else fuel related so I'm pretty sure its linked to that in some way, I just haven't got a clue as to what to look for or how to make this go away, I'm just useless without instructions lol !
any help would be great

Do a visual inspection. Take a mirror and flashlight with you when you look underneath the car. I'd start by pulling the backseat up and looking at the connections. Maybe you pulled a sender contact out of the connector.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back