Low Profile Floor Jack

GRAYPNY

Rich
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for a low profile low floor jack. Any recommendations would be appreciated and if you could include the price that would be good also. I'm not looking to spend a lot of $$$.

Rich -

Sick06

forum member
Reaction score
Gotta Harbor Freight near by??

+1

I have the low profile HF jack and it works well on my car. I still have to drive the front wheels up on cut pieces of 2x4 boards to lift the car. With the drop and front chin spoiler the front of the car is right at 2.5" off the pavement :naughty1:

Tre06GTP1SC

South Texas Death Ride
Reaction score

Zexford

forum member
Reaction score
Got a Harbor Freight low profile with 2 jack stands for about $80, got the warranty with it so if and when the cheap crappy jack breaks, they replace it free of charge, no questions ask. Can't beat that warranty.

GRAYPNY

Rich
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Good to hear! I went to harbor freight tonight (thanks OP...LOL) and got this exact one. Was on sale I guess, they only charged me $99 for it.

I'm seeing "on sale" for $179. Did you have a coupon or can anyone get me a coupon?

Last edited:

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Crawling under machines and having to lug a heavy jack around sucks. The aluminum one is super light and has been very durable. Tre let us know how you like it.

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
Good to hear! I went to harbor freight tonight (thanks OP...LOL) and got this exact one. Was on sale I guess, they only charged me $99 for it.

WTF?!?!? the link says $179! You sure you didn't steal that jack? lol

Go back and buy them ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sell them here! I'll give you $105 bucks..lol

Tre06GTP1SC

South Texas Death Ride
Reaction score
WTF?!?!? the link says $179! You sure you didn't steal that jack? lol

Go back and buy them ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sell them here! I'll give you $105 bucks..lol

No shit right? See post #16. Think I may have gotten away with one (unintentionally of course)

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back