Lowered On 20's? Post Your Pics!

syclone50

forum member
Reaction score
Freddie awesome rolling shots. I need to find someone to take a couple of mine rolling down the road.

freddie07

forum member
Reaction score
Freddie awesome rolling shots. I need to find someone to take a couple of mine rolling down the road.

Thank you. Yeah my buddy shot these. It was his first time trying rolling shots so he's still learning but for the first time doing it they came out great. I love rolling shots.

Deez-67

forum member
Reaction score
Found a site selling them, but they're not cheap, and the shipping alone is more than 1 wheel to get to the USA. Either way, they look flawless on your car.

http://www.performancealloys.com/wheel-details.aspx?ID=3626

Vpe7hOS.png

Dang that's crazy. I paid about $1,400 +/- wheels/tires and shipped to my door.

i am ryan

forum member
Reaction score
Dang that's crazy. I paid about $1,400 +/- wheels/tires and shipped to my door.

Even if you'd paid $2k they still would have been worth it. They're extremely unique, but look totally at home on your car. That's a hard combination to find.

waylander

forum member
Reaction score
Finally got something to post in here! Not lowered by a whole bunch (set of Roush shocks and springs so IIRC that's roughly an inch off) fronts are 255/35/20 rears 295/30/20

side:

IMG_0871_zpsfe988539.jpg

rear:
IMG_0861_zps639facdb.jpg

sidvicious

forum member
Reaction score
Nice car. Legend Lime is a color that has grown on me. Its weird seeing the rear amber turn signal that I guess is required in the UK.

waylander

forum member
Reaction score
Nice car. Legend Lime is a color that has grown on me. Its weird seeing the rear amber turn signal that I guess is required in the UK.

it is required (we can't have the sequential turn signals either :wtf:) - but most UK spec Mustangs have the reversing light converted (I have not seen another S197 in the UK with an amber rear-light). Whoever did mine did a very nice job of modding it

nola504boy

forum member
Reaction score
Did you get your wheels yet?
^^^^^^ To be honest it doesn't look as good as yours. I love the way they look on your car, but they don't look the same on mines. I think the color of the cars have a lot to do with it IMO. Still look better than them damn Cragar wheels I had before. Maybe once I put the hood on she'll look a lot better.

Last edited:

Johnf78

forum member
Reaction score
^^^^^^ To be honest im not happy with them. I love the way they look on your car, but they don't look the same on mines. I think the color of the cars have a lot to do with it IMO. Still look better than them damn Cragar wheels I had before. Maybe once I put the hood you have on it she'll look a lot better.

I think they look good. The car looks much better and more aggressive now with dish wheels IMO. :thumb2:

o2sys

forum member
Reaction score
Love 20s on these cars, fills the wheel well so good. But the ride quality suffers so much had to go back to 19s.

TRC51

forum member
Reaction score
Love 20s on these cars, fills the wheel well so good. But the ride quality suffers so much had to go back to 19s.

Depends on the brand of tire and size. I went stock 18's to 20's with crap sumituro tires and a short side wall, to 19's on Continentals with a reasonable side wall... back to a set of 20's on Michelin Super Sports in a 35 series. Without a doubt, the 20's with the Michelins are the best ride. They are so good, my wife doesn't mind riding in the car anymore. She keeps asking if I did something to the suspension to make it better. The Michelins were worth every penny.

Suprisingly, I have the 275 tire on a 10in wheel in the front and it weighs exactly the same as the stock wheel and tire.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back