Lowered On 20's? Post Your Pics!

stang281

forum member
Reaction score
They came out good. I can see the wheels have a nice concave look to them in the back. They remind me of the ac schnitzer type 3. Might try a set of those ruff wheels in high polish.

they make it in sylver not in high polish but the look is not bad.
ruff-954silver.jpg

Synister500

Reaction score
SVTPP 19's up front and 20's out back. Sitting on Sportlines with a slew of BMR supporting mods.

cb30df7f.jpg

f293f119.jpg

erat

forum member
Reaction score
Finally getting around to adding mine. Last show that my Shelby will look like this. Its getting a complete make over lol

attachment.php

attachment.php

I dont seen ANYTHING about a makeover over on your site. Will be interesting for sure. Good luck.

BTW......I need more pictures of the black one on the side of you. Looks like the stripe combination I am considering.

WOT

forum member
Reaction score
they make it in sylver not in high polish but the look is not bad.
ruff-954silver.jpg

Yah, looked at the price, it's pretty fair. I think these wheel are polished under that silver coat if not I'm thinking of polish them myself.

Cobra Drifter

Carbon Driven™
Reaction score
I dont seen ANYTHING about a makeover over on your site. Will be interesting for sure. Good luck.

BTW......I need more pictures of the black one on the side of you. Looks like the stripe combination I am considering.
Havent started a thread deidcated for it as its SEMA build so its all hush hush lol. Mentioned it in a few places just like here.

There is a black on that had the stripes like the one your looking for on my forums but he got some damage and changed the grey stripe to SS in dark gold like the 50th anniversary.

Cobra Drifter

Carbon Driven™
Reaction score
thanks! your car looks great as well. ive seen it on stance nation fb and it was very inspirational
Thanks! Yea it did well on there but there is always domestic muscle haters on there and then being a GT500 on bags draws more too lol. Its all good though. Everybody has their own preferences and I have mine... and its on my Shelby :)

shark tales

Wiggle Wiggle Memeber
Reaction score
Thanks! Yea it did well on there but there is always domestic muscle haters on there and then being a GT500 on bags draws more too lol. Its all good though. Everybody has their own preferences and I have mine... and its on my Shelby :)

if I was worried about haters I wouldnt post my car up on any mustang forum. props for the attitude. its our cars, we will do whatever we want to do to it.

Ive always said love me or hate me, Im always on your mind

Four.O

forum member
Reaction score
All these cars are amazing. I'm definitely not a good photographer but I guess I'll play..

20111112_165143edited-1.jpg

IMG_9437edited.jpg

20111105_105055.jpg

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back