Lowered On 20's? Post Your Pics!

Digital_Synapse

forum member
Reaction score
I was just going through some old pics. :( Man I miss that car.

5093107864_8aaec12bba_b.jpg

5093107608_c57a828d58_b.jpg

6745414999_5b71d1331f_b.jpg

7359554410_a2bfa2bc74_h.jpg

7103518361_b4ca28bf37_h.jpg

:(

Paul.

forum member
Reaction score
Digital - your car was badass. You shouldn't have sold it. Your car was the reason I bought my F14s, and deleted my louvers and scoops. I've modeled a bunch of stuff in my build after your car.

Deez-67

forum member
Reaction score
you sold that car?!?! :asshat:

How many times have you heard an old mustang owner say "man I should have not sold that car"?

Cobra Drifter

Carbon Driven™
Reaction score
those are kinda like my CV7's with rivits.
No rivits but actual real removeable bolts. They have the 3 piece wheel look but are monoblock so less headaches of leakes and cost less. Im going to change the color of the bolts to something similar but more matching my color scheme

chon

Must install Paxton soon!
Reaction score
Yeah Digital your car was clean as fuck. Best looking 2011 I have seen.

Did you take your car to Concours? The shop manager there would always talk about this customer of his with a clean silver 5.0 with Forgestars.

Digital_Synapse

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah Digital your car was clean as fuck. Best looking 2011 I have seen.

Did you take your car to Concours? The shop manager there would always talk about this customer of his with a clean silver 5.0 with Forgestars.

Haha thanks. Silver is an awesome color. I miss it. Yup, I always buy all my car detailing stuff from Ron. A bunch of guys from work take their cars to him. He does great work. I enjoy spending the day cleaning my car, so I just buy the stuff from him and do it myself :D

In a black '14 now. No major plans. Just watchin what crazy stuff y'all are doing to your cars lol.

2012Coyote

Fuggit.
Reaction score
No rivits but actual real removeable bolts. They have the 3 piece wheel look but are monoblock so less headaches of leakes and cost less. Im going to change the color of the bolts to something similar but more matching my color scheme

I'm diggin the idea of Vapor Silver Bolts...

Digital_Synapse

forum member
Reaction score
very nice setup indeed sir. Are those wheels flush, or do they poke out some? There are no profile shots.

duggyb

Parts For Sale Lurker....
Reaction score
very nice setup indeed sir. Are those wheels flush, or do they poke out some? There are no profile shots.

Fronts nice, rear has some poke for sure, not terrible. I could adjust my panhard a slight bit more as its kind of uneven, drivers side is out about half inch more than passenger.

I don't mind the poke as the aggressive wheel and concave kind of allows for it!

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back