Lowered On 20's? Post Your Pics!

Sharad

Site Sponsor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Sharad, what is your full setup? wheel and tire size and how low is that car?

UPR Pro Street Handling Packing for 2011-14 Mustangs. Koni Yellows. UPR Pro Series Lowering Springs. Eibach Swaybars. The Koni struts and ProCharger gave it too much rake so I removed the rear isolators to get it closer to level. 20x10 AMRs on 275/35-20 M/T Street Comps. I never paid much attention to it, but since you guys asked, I just went out to the garage and measured- it's 27-1/4" to the fender lip front and rear. I think the front fenders are probably cut a little higher than the quarter panels because the car still does have a little rake.

Anyway, the car handles really well, but I also just pulled a 1.63 10.89 @ 128 on the 19" DRs Friday (everything else as it appears in this photo) so the suspension still works well in the quarter mile. I'm taking it to Sebring International Raceway this weekend for an HPDE. That should really make this setup shine... even though I'm not on slicks. :(

Last edited:

DRock

Reaction score
From Cars & Coffee this morning. Photo credit goes to the guy who took it - Carson Schalk

13920943700_44bf23c81e_b.jpg

FAK!

TRC51

forum member
Reaction score
Back on 20's and happy about it.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Troy5.jpg
    Troy5.jpg
    179.6 KB · Views: 561
  • Troy3.jpg
    Troy3.jpg
    190.6 KB · Views: 1,975

Strengthrehab

forum member
Reaction score
Im quickly realizing I want 20's on my 11 5.0. Probably staggered amr's. I hope it doesnt muck up the epas.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

TRC51

forum member
Reaction score
Holy damn....PERFECT!! What size tires in the rear? Those Michelin Pilot Super Sports are bad ass, aren't they?

They are nice tires. I am still waiting for them to break in a little, but they don't seem to yet have the bite of my Conti DW's. For some reason they seem to have some sidewall feel that is different too. Might just be me though.

As for the size... you don't want to know man. LOL

TRC51

forum member
Reaction score
Looks bad ass.......I want to know.

Sorry.... Sonic was recently having trouble with the same size and tire on the back of his car. My Bullitt is on 275/35 and 295/35 Michelin SS's. 20 x 10 and 20 x 10.5. 20 x 10 in front requires a tap of the grease cap to get the centers in... but I would highly recommend getting a 5mm spacer instead. That makes the front offset just about perfect without having too much poke or interference on the grease cap. I will probably be putting the spacer in for the stance alone.

That work? :)

OH! And thanks!!!

Last edited:

TRC51

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks! :beerchug2:

What suspension are you on? That ride height is perfect. Gorgeous looking car.

Running Konis with what was called the FR3 Suspension package (basically K-springs with 1.5" front and back). BMR adjustable PHB. I cannot go any lower than that with these stupid NY roads, but it turns out I like the meaty tire look better anyway.

Looks incredible!

A more true statement could not be said... believe it or not, I am almost the farthest thing you can be from a photographer, and those pictures are unedited.

All I have to say is, this board is awesome.

i am ryan

forum member
Reaction score
I think what I love so much about your Bullitt (and Mustangs in general) is that none of the changes are radical or over the top. A few thoughtful parts, good paint, a great foundation, and thorough suspension/tire/wheel choices take the car from "Oh look, another Mustang," to "SHIT! I almost rear ended that guy watching that Bullitt pass!"

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back