LRS

Ken04

gm troll basher
Reaction score
hey since mustangpartsinstock is part of LRS why don't you advertise some of your deals here ? I've bought from MPIS and was happy with the deal and the service. Just a thought ?

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
MPIS was set up as a trial type web site for the 05+ market. Most people that know LRS, know us for our 79-04 restoration parts. We have left MPIS up and you can still order from the site. We didnt do alot of marketing for it to see how well you guys (05+) would take to it. So far it has been a success for us.

usafimj

Reaction score
What if I can't call due to being stationed in Korea at the moment

bigmachano

Weapon IX
Reaction score
i wish you could've hooked me up... i just dropped like $1800 on gt500 brakes and an upgrade kit for the rear wheels. the front brake kit arrived from ford missing a caliper, and i had to pay shipping to my mothers house in texas (ya'll wouldn't ship to apo because it was too heavy... which it turned out not being) so that she could send them to my apo in germany (where my wife is) so that when i come back on r&r from iraq (where i am) i can run my car on Nuremberg without killing it. so basically, i'm like that pilot from catch 22... and i'm still having problems working it out. bryan has been helping quite a bit, but i think i have over-confused thing

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Glad things are working out for you. Like i said, dont think twice about shooting me a PM or email. We want to make sure you get what you paid for.

el_jefe

forum member
Reaction score
Jarrod is a truely standup guy! Rest assured that LRS will always do everything in their power to make sure all concerns are addressed. They have one of the most knowledgable Mustang staffs around. I won't do business with anyone else.

P.S. If Jarrod gets out of line tell me and I'll go slap him around. I live right down the street from LRS.

DDTCM

Dan
Reaction score
LRS is one of the best! I dealt with Karson when ordering my kooks and he helped get my $360 bones back from kooks for sending me stainless and not the Jethot I requested,not to mention It only took a matter of hours to confirm my refund.
Thanks again LRS!!

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Jarrod is a truely standup guy! Rest assured that LRS will always do everything in their power to make sure all concerns are addressed. They have one of the most knowledgable Mustang staffs around. I won't do business with anyone else.

P.S. If Jarrod gets out of line tell me and I'll go slap him around. I live right down the street from LRS.

Thanks Jeff. :thumb:

LRS is one of the best! I dealt with Karson when ordering my kooks and he helped get my $360 bones back from kooks for sending me stainless and not the Jethot I requested,not to mention It only took a matter of hours to confirm my refund.
Thanks again LRS!!

No problem, glad things worked out for you. Thanks for your business.

Back