Mac Longtube header deal?

Blue Vue

forum member
Reaction score
I need some ceramic MAC longtube headers for my 2006 saleen mustang with an 02 harness + catted H-pipe that mates up to the MACs.

So what would the package deal be. shipped to Dallas, Tx

Thanks-

Brenspeed

forum member
Reaction score
I need some ceramic MAC longtube headers for my 2006 saleen mustang with an 02 harness + catted H-pipe that mates up to the MACs.

So what would the package deal be. shipped to Dallas, Tx

Thanks-

Unfortunately MAC does not have a catted midpipe option. Honestly for the price range you are looking at, I would take a look at the Pypes L/Ts and midpipe. No they arent ceramic coated, but they are 304 stainless and wont rust on you. I've owned both headers personally and I was much happier with the Pypes. The Pypes also have catted midpipe option as well and are 15% off this month.

Pypes LongTubes and O/R Midpipe (sale price): 598.07
Ceramic Cats: 229.49

Please give us a call at 574.594.9559 if you would like to place an order.

Thanks!

Newman

sumidicsayhuh?
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I am going to call monday and order !!!!!!!!!

Newman

sumidicsayhuh?
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Can y'all get me tracking # on my longtubes ?

Jeepngli

Anti-LS1
Reaction score
Not to thread jack, but I ordered the Pypes O/R Xpipe from you guys awhile back. Love it. If I do Pypes headers, will they bolt right up to the Xpipe? (i realize I would have to discard the collector pipes that go from the stock manifolds to the Xpipe)

Brenspeed

forum member
Reaction score
You will need to buy the O/R X pipe designed for the Pypes L/Ts (P/N: XFM55) if you do not want to mess around with fabbing something up. You can probably reuse your Pypes O/R X on the car, but you going to need to fab up some legs or shorten yours quite a bit. Basically what i am saying is the X sections for each midpipe differ in lengths. :) Hope this makes sense to you!

Jeepngli

Anti-LS1
Reaction score
You will need to buy the O/R X pipe designed for the Pypes L/Ts (P/N: XFM55) if you do not want to mess around with fabbing something up. You can probably reuse your Pypes O/R X on the car, but you going to need to fab up some legs or shorten yours quite a bit. Basically what i am saying is the X sections for each midpipe differ in lengths. :) Hope this makes sense to you!

See thats what I don't understand. Shouldn't the header come down and meet at the same location where the stock manifolds plus down pipes end? Some of the other brands do. Does pypes not take any of that into consideration? I would understand if I was dealing with two different brands, we are talking about the same brand.

killr3v

Hector G.
Reaction score
It would seem that way but most people get the shorties and stay with them so Pypes isn't worried about making their long xpipe match to the longtubes. Basically... next time get the longtubes and xpipe at the same time.

Brenspeed

forum member
Reaction score
See thats what I don't understand. Shouldn't the header come down and meet at the same location where the stock manifolds plus down pipes end? Some of the other brands do. Does pypes not take any of that into consideration? I would understand if I was dealing with two different brands, we are talking about the same brand.

The long tubes and shorties or stock manifolds meet in different locations. The long tubes are going to have a shorter leg and midpipe than the shorties. Its definitely cheaper to do long tubes and the midpipe all at once, rather than trying to modify your current x pipe to fit.

Jeepngli

Anti-LS1
Reaction score
Yea, I didn't pay much for the Xpipe from you guys so I'm too worried. Just another thing I have to sell. Thanks.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back