Maf wires

TzReddy

forum member
Reaction score
Ok so I am redoing wiring on my car to shorten maf harness because last guy who had car had extended way to long especially for new setup.

As can see in pics off plug I have a match for every color wire besides the white wire on plug. Now I believe that wire was ran to the ecu at plug number 2 but I’m not sure as was already taken apart. So now do I run that wire to the blue and red that doesn’t have a match or do I run to ecu plug where there is a blue and red wire that was cut
7ba78fb801fa513baf332257440c0b0f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

08MustangDude

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
You do know that YAHOO and GOOGLE work?

I did a search on "2005 mustang MAF sensor pinout" And voila:
2011-08-09_150153_1.gif

White, Pin5 with the BLACK stripe is a ground.

TzReddy

forum member
Reaction score
I am not sure if was a iat relocation as I went turbo right after I got car. Assuming the factory IAT is built into the man? Obviously the wire on the plug is white I am asking about which isn't in the diagram so not sure if had to be replaced when it was done. I just hooked the white to the only wire that didn't have one coming off main harness.

Would it be beneficial to do an aftermarket iat relocation? I am running monster intercooler on my twin setup.

thailand

forum member
Reaction score
In my supercharger setup, the IAT sensor is relocated to the intake manifold for more accurate temperature readings for a safer setup, as explained by Brenspeed. Ford does make a kit to relocate the IAT sensor. The original is in the MAF, as 08MustangDude said.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back