Many parts - Stock TB, Intake, Valve Covers - GT500 Fuel Pump, Steeda Parts, more

GreenTerror

forum member
Reaction score
All parts came off of my 2005 Mustang GT. They are all located in Fond du Lac, WI. All prices below do NOT include shipping. Small items I'll work out the shipping with buyer, but the larger items the buyer pays for the ride. Everything is also up on Craigslist for local buyers too. All items are used and removed for my supercharger upgrade.

1. Steeda Strut Tower Brace - Used - SOLD
2. Steeda Cold Air Intake - Used - SOLD
3. Stock Exhaust - Used - $50 plus shipping.
4. Stock Valve Covers - Used, I started to paint them and had some wrinkles. Then as I was sanding the first one back down said screw it and ordered some powder coated covers. - $75 plus shipping.
5. GT500 pumps put into a stock GT hat by Jeremy at S&H, price includes his wiring kit pictured to the side - Used -SOLD
6. Stock Throttle Body with electronics - Used - $75 plus shipping
7. Stock Intake Manifold - Used - $75 plus shipping
8. Stock Tires and Wheels - Used for about 25,000 miles, good tread left, some curb rash that could be cleaned up - SOLD locally to someone that's mounting them to a Ford Ranger

Last edited:

crazy88

forum member
Reaction score
Wonder if those valve covers are identical to mine on my 06? I know there are some differences somewhere along the years..anyone know exactly what?

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk 2

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Wonder if those valve covers are identical to mine on my 06? I know there are some differences somewhere along the years..anyone know exactly what?

Any VC from 05-10 can work on any 05-10 car; there are extra holes on the 08-10 VC's but they are not needed/will not cause any issues. The only differences are the gromets, Ford changed them in mid 08, should not be an issue if the grommets are still on the VC, only time the gromets become an issue is if they are removed.

GreenTerror

forum member
Reaction score
I didn't remove anything from the valve covers and have the stock gaskets with them if you want them, new gaskets came with the powder coated vc's.

I can send you more pictures of any item if you want.

crazy88

forum member
Reaction score
Any VC from 05-10 can work on any 05-10 car; there are extra holes on the 08-10 VC's but they are not needed/will not cause any issues. The only differences are the gromets, Ford changed them in mid 08, should not be an issue if the grommets are still on the VC, only time the gromets become an issue is if they are removed.

Thanks greg, now i know. OP pm sent

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back