MBRP Axlebacks

fullmetal7777

forum member
Reaction score
Up for sale if a set of 2005-2009 mbrp axlebacks. Looking to get around 250 shipped OBO
these are easily the top 3 on my list, next to stingers and roush extremes. These have a really great tone and they get loud as shit when you step on the gas pedal, but at cruising speeds they stay pretty tame, which is what i liked about them. To be honest, i had some prochambers on when i installed them, so i couldnt tell you how they sound without them, but if youve got some prochambers (or an h-pipe), i can assure that theyll sound great.
located in dallas, TX, so if your around and you wanna hear em before you buy, if be happy to let you listen :) but im ordering some roush extremes soon, so i cant promise theyll still be on when ya ask. Best i can do is takes some pictures under the car, ill update whenever i take them off. One of the hangers is backwards (must have been a factory mistake), but i ended up finding a spot to hook it up to, so its never been an issue for me. other than than, no scuffs or anything.

Attachments

• IMG_1324.jpg
    IMG_1324.jpg
    486.9 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_1325.jpg
    IMG_1325.jpg
    485.2 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_1327.jpg
    IMG_1327.jpg
    333.6 KB · Views: 60

Mikes06GT

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah i really dont know why more guys dont run them. Well made, sound great, and look awesome! I bet they sell quick. Whenever they have come up for sale gone in a day

fullmetal7777

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah i really dont know why more guys dont run them. Well made, sound great, and look awesome! I bet they sell quick. Whenever they have come up for sale gone in a day

well, looks like i wont be able to drive this car for a few days, hopefully lol

thailand

forum member
Reaction score
Damn, I just got these off of eBay...I'll tell you what though, its one of the best I ever put on my car. MBRP is one of those hidden gems. GLWS.

quiksilver15

forum member
Reaction score
Free bump, I loved my mbrp's with the factory mid-pipe, has a unique tone and no drone on the highway

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back