McLeod RST Twin Disc Clutch w/ Billet Flywheel

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackgt87

forum member
Reaction score
Trading my car in so I am still finishing selling the rest of my aftermarket stuff. This clutch was in my 2012 GT for about 5,000 miles it has really comfortable pedal effort and always worked great. The flywheel still feels perfectly smooth.

SOLD

Last edited:

blackgt87

forum member
Reaction score
Did you have this with th kb on it? How much power did you make

Yes I did.

580 whp for almost all of the time it was in the car, 650 whp for a little bit (maybe 500 miles) and a couple Dyno pulls and street pulls at 770 whp.

I made 4 passes on this clutch on two separate days, that was at 650 whp and 18" ET Street radials.

Pretty much all of the street miles were on INVOS. It really hasn't lived a hard life, it's never given me any trouble at all.

blackgt87

forum member
Reaction score
Make a reasonable offer guys, I am motivated to get this thing out of my garage.

blackgt87

forum member
Reaction score
What is the power rating for this clutch?

800 HP, this is the street version called the RST. They have a race version called the RXT and the only difference is the discs and the rating which is 1000hp.

As cheap as I am willing to let this combo go you could buy brand new discs and choose either RST or RXT, have the flywheel resurfaced, and still save a ton of money over buying a new one.

Kaylan1521

forum member
Reaction score
800 HP, this is the street version called the RST. They have a race version called the RXT and the only difference is the discs and the rating which is 1000hp.

As cheap as I am willing to let this combo go you could buy brand new discs and choose either RST or RXT, have the flywheel resurfaced, and still save a ton of money over buying a new one.

That's a valid point. Rather than playing the lowball ballwashing game can you pm me your bottom number on this based on knowing that I will have to buy the RXT disks. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back