Meet in Granbury (DFW) 1-12-13

Sinner

forum member
Reaction score
hey guys,
i'm trying to get a group together to meet and cruise to a shop for a meet and greet in Granbury on the Jan 12th. the shop where the meet is will be having a dyno day plus free food and drinks. anyone is welcome to just show up and enjoy the dyno and food.

dyno will begin 9am and end at 7pm
food will be around noon for lunch.

also, all cars are welcome from ricers to diesels and all in between.

Attachments

• For Perky Performance December 20120002.pdf
    194.3 KB · Views: 24

jaymoo7

forum member
Reaction score
What time and where would you want to meet up? It's a 2 hour ride for me to get to DFW. I would be down it the weather permits.

Sinner

forum member
Reaction score
Not sure yet, we will make better plans as guys join in as event gets closer.

TexasKyle

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
My Uncle lives in Granburry. Wish I was going to be back in time for this. Could kill two birds with one stone. Yáll have fun.

Sinner

forum member
Reaction score
guys, i'm going to just get to the shop around 10am to help the owner with cars on the dyno so i can't meet for a drive but i do hope to see some of you guys around.

LAK3RS

Original Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
The heck!? I work in Granbury, and am about to move there! There's a damn dyno there? Where at? I'll be there!

I just looked at the link. I'll be there for sure.

Sinner

forum member
Reaction score
looking forward to seeing ya there. all his shop does is tuning and my shop does the machanic work for him
he's a great vette tuner too.

moostang09

Resident YouTube Guy
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Lakers if I go you wanna meet up and maybe grab some breakfast than cruise up there together?

LAK3RS

Original Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'm 30 min SW of Granbury, and may have to work Sat morning. You are on the opposite side being NE. I'm down to meet up in Granbury for breakfast though.

Taxman

One foot out the door
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure I'm gonna make it. I called ahead and they said they aren't RSVP'ing spots, so I'll get there as early as I can.

jaymoo7

forum member
Reaction score
Lakers if I go you wanna meet up and maybe grab some breakfast than cruise up there together?

I can meet you but it would be after 9am. Iget off of work at 7am and it's a 2hr drive to Mansfield/ Arlington. My mom lives in Mansfield. I would just need to know where to meet so I can put it in the GPS, I'm not familiar with the areas still as I have only been in Wichita Falls for a year.

moostang09

Resident YouTube Guy
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Where in mansfield does she live? And would you be going out of your way to meet up with me? I don't want you to waste any unnecessary gas.

Last edited:

Taxman

One foot out the door
Reaction score
I can meet you but it would be after 9am. Iget off of work at 7am and it's a 2hr drive to Mansfield/ Arlington. My mom lives in Mansfield. I would just need to know where to meet so I can put it in the GPS, I'm not familiar with the areas still as I have only been in Wichita Falls for a year.

If you're coming down 35, I can catch in with you in Denton.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back