Midniteblue's Grabber 5.sl0w Build Thread

Grabber5.sl0w

forum member
Reaction score
^^thanks!

I'm sure once you get the re-flash you'll definitely feel the difference. I've been meaning to have a e85 tune built from JPC but I don't even have time to drive my car so it's pointless.

Yeah, we'll see what happens once I upload the new tune. Right now, I'm having a friend of mine fill in those holes that the dealership screwed into the front bumper.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    509.2 KB · Views: 48

Grabber5.sl0w

forum member
Reaction score
Picking up the bumper this evening and just ordered a set of '13 tail lights from eBay for $590 shipped. Really anxious to see if the gap will bother me or not.

Grabber5.sl0w

forum member
Reaction score
Here's the latest pics with the '13 tails and bumper holes filled in. The gap really isn't that bad IMO.
rmNIIAM.jpg

1a9YJNq.jpg

1Y0aVLs.jpg

Grabber5.sl0w

forum member
Reaction score
^^Thanks man, that was the whole objective.

Got 5% tint installed today along with my girlfriend's new 2014 Fusion. Not sure if I made a mistake of it being too dark yet lol.

VRYALT3R3D

Reaction score
I just read the entire thread, your Grabber Blue 5.0 looks really really good! Very tastefully modded

Grabber5.sl0w

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks guys! She's sitting in the garage now. First winter I haven't had to daily her, and it feels great and sucks at the same time lol. Was really hoping to make the Ocean City Cruise again this year but ended up getting assigned to do a bogus fake deployment that weekend.

Grabber5.sl0w

forum member
Reaction score
Installed some BMR relocation brackets and LCA's over the weekend. They feel GREAT! haven't had a chance to try from a dig but cornering feels a lot tighter in the rear end.

Was feeling a change so I picked up a set of NIB Forgestar F14 Matte Black Deep concave 20x9.5 and 20x11 wheels for a steal. Now it's time to decide on a set of tires.

Lp9ifkZl.jpg

SBnG6Cyl.jpg

T7L4vXvl.jpg

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back