Might be in trouble. clutch alignment tool

dimitrik8890

CHECK CHECK
Reaction score
i assumed that most aftermarket clutch kits come with alignment tool. but summit racing (not where i got mine) says that the clutch kit i bought (centerforce dual friction) dosent come with one? neone bought a centerforce and it didnt come with tool? if not where can i buy one in a hurry

GrnBullitt08

Dale Jr
Reaction score
Trying your local auto parts store... They may carry it. I didn't even use one on my friends 350Z when installing his JWT setup. Just used a piece of gas pipe to line everything up and it slid right back together.

dimitrik8890

CHECK CHECK
Reaction score
thanks your right, local auto parts store is a good place to start. do u think the dealer would have one i could buy if i get desperate?

NotQuik

I can't drive
Reaction score
I've an alignment tool for a 26 spline input shaft from advance auto. When I went in I had to take the disk with me to fit one up.

BruceH

BBB Big Bore Boss 322
Reaction score
i assumed that most aftermarket clutch kits come with alignment tool. but summit racing (not where i got mine) says that the clutch kit i bought (centerforce dual friction) dosent come with one? neone bought a centerforce and it didnt come with tool? if not where can i buy one in a hurry

I have one I could mail out priority mail. Hopefully you can get one locally.

My centerforce didn't come with the tool. I had to buy it seperately.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back