MLG

LAK3RS

Original Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Well, I'm off right now for a while, but the season will start off again later on in 09. For those who do not know what this is, it's professional video gaming. I play an Xbox 360 game known as Halo 3 professionally, and attend MLG tournaments all over the nation.

For more info, you can go to www.mlgpro.com. Check out everything on the site, it's pretty sick! You can also watch the upcoming Vegas Championship later in November online, where 100k will be up for grabs just for first place! BTW, for those that argue that it's not a sport, ESPN covers everything at all the events, and it will be aired later on on TV!!!!

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I had to give up gaming when 10 year olds started handing my ass to me on a regular basis.

Dex

I'm Dexolishous
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Those 10 yearolds know more swear words than me. I love getting drunk and getting on COD4 to talk shit. lol

WELLS

forum member
Reaction score
YEAH I USED TO BE IN 3KO REVIVED ON COD4 HARDCORE SEARCH. WE WERE LIKE NUMBER 4 OVERALL AT ONE POINT. NO MORE TIME ANYMORE PLUS I GOT BANNED FOR A MONTH AT A TIME A COUPLE TIMES FOR CHEATING LOL. GLITCHING AND ONCE WAS JUST BS MY WHOLE TEAM IN A RANKED MATCH QUIT BUT ME LOL i STAYED AND WON THE MATCH VS 5 RETARDS LOL. MLG IS FUN IF YOU HAVE THE TIME.

WELLS

forum member
Reaction score
Mlg Is Kind Of Gay Due To Lil Kids And People Who Think They Are The Shit And Drama That Goes With Being On A Good Team And When You Have Had A Gold Cross Since Last January I Have No Idea How Many Times I Have Heard About Having No Life. Lol

WELLS

forum member
Reaction score
Lakers Does Your Modem By Chance Have A Stand By Button? I Could Teach You Something Pretty Funny To Do With It On Cod4 Or Halo Lol.

LAK3RS

Original Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Lakers Does Your Modem By Chance Have A Stand By Button? I Could Teach You Something Pretty Funny To Do With It On Cod4 Or Halo Lol.

Yes, I'm fully aware of what "Stand By" is...you asshole! LoL!

LAK3RS

Original Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Mlg Is Kind Of Gay Due To Lil Kids And People Who Think They Are The Shit And Drama That Goes With Being On A Good Team And When You Have Had A Gold Cross Since Last January I Have No Idea How Many Times I Have Heard About Having No Life. Lol

Not really, the majority of the people who play professionally through MLG, and maintain a top 32 spot are all quite mature, and not really little kids. Yes, online in the play lists people are immature, but there is much more to it than you think. BTW, rank seriously doesn't matter, especially to people who play competitively. It's all about the money. Of course, I love the game, and enjoy every minute of it, but the whole money aspect of things is pretty nice when I can chill at home, put in 6-7 hours on a video game giving lessons, playing with other teams, or leveling up accounts making 3k+ a month. It makes me a happy camper!

WELLS

forum member
Reaction score
dude stand by in search on cod4 is the funniest shit ever i love killing my whole team with a rocket and then standing infront of the other team and doing it to them.

on 3k0 we just had some lil kids who were like 14 and 15 and stoopid good but they started too much drama. and yeah we never won any money always lost in semi finals of all of the tournies we played.

Halo 3 and cod4 are so different on mlg no one seemed to give a shit about cod when we played. halo was the one with all the big money tournies

SpauneN

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah at school I'm the kid who has the mustang and is the godly halo player. Makes me happy =). I may team with swordey in 09. We'll see!!!!

LAK3RS

Original Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yeah at school I'm the kid who has the mustang and is the godly halo player. Makes me happy =). I may team with swordey in 09. We'll see!!!!

Is he going to start playing again? IMO, I haven't played since the beginning of October, MLG Dallas. I need to get on live and see what's going on I guess!

SpauneN

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah I'm really tight with swordey irl and he was teaming with nutraways, toxic euphoria, drew frenzy but swordey never gets on anymore lol. LIFE>MLG

Wyld

408 C6
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yeah I'm really tight with swordey irl and he was teaming with nutraways, toxic euphoria, drew frenzy but swordey never gets on anymore lol. LIFE>MLG

haha
what scrubs

h2 was where it was at

rrxyy non stop 4th round FFA and 25th in dallas 06

h3 is a waste of time and money, spend it on your cars

Dex

I'm Dexolishous
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
lesbian forum > mustangforums

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
Anyone playing Socom Confrontation or am I the only PS3 supporter? I also have the xbox360 and liked COD 4 until they made too many updates and ruined it. I have the new COD world at war and don't like it much. Too much nonstop run and gun bs.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back